tuscl

The power of the waitress refferal?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Friday, March 1, 2019 10:29 PM
So bouncing off my previous topic: https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…

A lot of the time in the club if I see someone I like who is just sitting around I go right up to them and ask if they are busy and tell them I would love to chat for a few minutes and then get a dance.

Maybe it would be better to start sending a waitress to bring the dancer over? There is a good possibility the waitress might put in a referral that a customer is a potential valuable regular.

@nicespice - Do waitresses give you much intel about customers?

18 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblahblahblah23 - Same question?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    For me personally, one waitress did that, but that was at a club I haven’t worked at in over a year.

If you tip the waitress, then she will go over to whoever you want. Also, the guy who hangs outside the VIP area at Bucks may not be a bad option either. IIRC he’s a pretty cool guy.
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    I have only resorted to waitress hounding when I wanted to know if a particular dancer had arrived at the club, and was taking a while to get ready and step into the main room.

For the most part, a strip club is a pretty darn easy place to start a conversation with a dancer. Make eye contact and say "Hi" and usually you're on her radar right away.
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    I’ve seen the waitress act done before and it works - I usually just stare at her long enough and she’ll come over
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Get a dancer? Usually I’m trying get a dance off the waitress! With mixed results. I will at least spit some game her way either way.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @lurker x - I am guessing you haven't clubbed at a super high volume club before. My home club normally almost always has hundreds of people there so its definitely not as easy to get someone's attention. There is one dancer I have been tipping and asking for a dance off and on for a YEAR and she has never come over. Always busy with bigger whales.
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    That is true. Charlotte clubs sound relatively small compared to tourist cities. And I avoid the highest traffic hours.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Occasionaly I take a waitress that knows me and give her a $10 bill and ask her to bring a dancer I am interested over to me. For 10 bucks I get a really nice referral and the girl always shows up at my table.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @lurkerx - At ultra high volume clubs sometimes dancers can be really picky about customers. Once there was a hot stripper I was interested and kept tipping. She was way in demand and would usually get 10-15 guys tipping her in a stage rotation. I figured I would just keep tipping her and wait for a slow day. When a totally dead day at the club finally happened she still wouldn't come over. Finally I asked one of her friends what was up with her and the LOLed and said that dancer only hustled old white guys... At the time I figured that if I had to literally get a referral for a dancer to come talk to me she probably wasn't a good candidate for long term fav. However I tend to think now that I should give waitress and dancer referrals a try.

@steeldog - Thanks for the info!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IMO the main advantage of using a waitresses is not having to get up to go talk to the dancer (and possibly losing your table) - if the dancer is not interested I assume having the waitress get her won't do much good/difference - most dancers will come over bc they see it as a willing/interested customer.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I will sometimes use the waitress in a busy club or if I am having trouble catching the girls attention, it generally has good results, and the dancers like that you requested them. I would guess because it saves them from having to do the "Want a dance?" routine. But if you request a girl come over you better get dances from her.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    There’s two bartenders in town who know exactly what I’m looking for and will either direct them toward me, or direct me towards them. I prefer the latter, simply because it puts me in the position of power instead of a girl in her underwear. /s
  • K
    6 years ago
    A dancer at my usual club will often bring a dancer over and introduce us. I found out she got a tip from the ladies when ever I got a dance with any of them she introduced me to. I also thro her a few extra dollars if things go well.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I don't use waitresses to bring dancers over as I prefer to make the first move, but it sounds like that might not work on your area.

However, if you tip a dancer for a year and she won't give you a dance, I don't care how hot (it's just a lap dance), spend your time and money on other dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't trust anyone to get/pick a dancer for me - seems more often than not they are looking out for the dancer's interest instead of mine - not to mention most times someone beings me a dancers unsolicited I have not quite been into her either due to looks, personality, or dancing style - I usually just trust my gut/judgment
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    I don’t have a local spot. I travel a lot so get to know certain spots but rarely know all the dancers. Get approached most times but if I see someone I like I will approach. Then it goes down one of two ways. One, the girl is flattered and happy as in “all these girls and you picked me?” Or two, and the less desirable reaction “this guy thinks I’m fine so I won’t have to do much to get some of that cash”. The latter perspective results in a short interaction and me moving on. The former can make for a very fun time and a great connection. For some girls, knowing that the guy finds them desirable makes them feel a lot more comfortable (vs. just asking a guy for dances and he says yes).
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    To the OP who’s been asking for her attention for year unsuccessfully, move on. Way better in life to express interest once, maybe twice. In all aspects of life…a girl, a job, a loan, whatever. If someone wants to say yes, they will.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    —>@Papi: “I don't trust anyone to get/pick a dancer for me - seems more often than not they are looking out for the dancer's interest instead of mine”

^This. And the recommender may also be looking out for own interest in form of getting tips from the recommended dancer.

Very occasionally I’ll ask a floor guy or manger for intel on which girls give a good grind in dances but only if I’m already acquainted with the floor guy / manager. Has resulted well, found my CF that way
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion