Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anyone been to a donkey show lately?

Trish_Club_Lust

I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I miss those furry legs

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Reportedly in the Nuevo Laredo Walled Boys Town. But other people give bad reports about that Boys Town.

Notice the bad grammar, or bad usage, in the sign.

And then: 4.bp.blogspot.com

SJG

TJ Street flickr.com flickr.com

D-Day youtube.com

Masonic Symbols youtube.com

Varshini Prakash: Republicans Are Scared youtube.com

More in headline segment: democracynow.org

As I know the Green New Deal language started with Van Jones, right after 2008. Really we don't have any other choice. amazon.com

Baby's Looki' Hot youtube.com

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Do you eat donkey shits?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Kinda cold for those kinda shenanigans I’d assume

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'm usually referred to as a stallion, not a donkey.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

-->"I miss those furry legs"

Nicole finally shaved them this week. You guys, always so fucking negative.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^ lmfao subramanian. Funniest post all day

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement