tuscl

Extras

FakeFred
San Fernando Valley day shift
Do you guys ask about what’s available on the menu directly when a stripper comes with her “wanna dance?” or are you more circumspect?

18 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i usually ask now.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    In a new club or with a new dancer, I ask “what is the deal here?” Like it is my first time on the club, however I already know, from reviews or from the waitress, the cost of the dances, types (topless, nude, vip, champagne room etc), I ask only the girls I am really attracted to and are my type.

If they respond and are honest/accurate and I have a good vibe/chemistry with them, I jokingly said something like “well, I think I would want more than that from you because I would like to take you home” and see if she shows some interest. This is playing the part of a business man from out of town looking for some NSA adult fun.

I see you are interested in ITC or OTC extras, if she is open to the possibility, and I “feel lucky”, I would have a dance to work out the details and “test drive” and work out the details.

I have been lucky a couple of times on the first time I meet the girl, but it has been because I was in the right place at the right time and there was some chemistry.

I most cases it is a matter of becoming a regular and develop a relationship, make her laugh, feel comfortable and then respectfully suggest a better deal, eliminating the middle man (the club) for a win win situation.

I have done this before, and sometimes they agree and sometimes they say they have to think about it or say no, but then they text me saying they are willing to try...

It has been a matter of “good luck”.

Just remember:

“The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act.”

Good luck in your quest for the Tuscl Holy Grail.

“OTC WITH A DSA NSA”
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    I NEVER ask as it reveals my intent.

I prefer to have the ladies work at enticing me to reaching for my wallet.

If they ask me why I’ve come into the club I will say something like “I was in the mood to waste some of my time and money” or “I damn sure didn’t come in here because of the high prices and low quality of the booze!”

It’s up to them to take it from there.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    In TJHK extras would be something outrageous.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's business, usually best to be direct w/o being rude - it's not my nature to be direct though so I'll usually ask "do you do VIP?" - most dancers will know what you mean and will usually either say "I don't have sex in VIP" or "what did you have in mind?" - if she says yes to VIP w/o clarifying further then I'll ask more direcly - I will usually not do VIP w/o clarifying what and how much - I also try to educate myself about the club if I can b/f visiting.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    On second thought a TUSCL meetup could be fun, I'd love to watch some of you trolling clubs for hoes.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    You can say "I'm not in the mood for dances". The extras girls will then go fishing. I've accidentally been offered OTC a couple times this way.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Depends on the club. Three clubs I go to, the girls ask what I am here for. I answer, “to get me some full service!” Other clubs, i wait till in the VIP and let them make the offer. Just depends.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Honestly, the girls that you can be direct with usually have a drug problem and are prostitutes. the girls i like dont come at me in a direct way, they see me as their mark. i spend 200 then subract 50 each visit and hit them with the "im not in the mood for dances, im trying to have fun" at the 50 dollar point then they say something like I dont meet outside. then i reply, youre so conceited, that was not an invitation.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I pretty much know when I'm going to an extras club. I ask directly but respectfully for what I want. I might be more circumspect if Iwent to an extras club I didn't know well
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Ugh..... any girl who fucks you for cash is a prostitute. No matter what you tell yourself.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    why is iceyloco tolerated? he is an asshole
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I'm stating the obvious and there's no right or polite way to ask a woman if she's a hooker.... A dancer isn't a prostitute, so when you ask her if she is, its like asking a grocery clerk, waitress, whoever.... Just be direct and don't play games. Ask her if she'll fuck you for cash and give her a precise amount. If she's a hooker she'll accept it. Being shy with a hooker is like being afraid a waitress won't take your order.
  • kingcripple
    6 years ago
    There are only a select few girls at my regular club that i get dances from, so if it's not them i politely decline
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    I am pretty direct about what I'm looking for, so when it comes times to discuss a vip. I will ask something to the effect regarding "What's available back there?" (and then get to details and pricing.) If the dancer refuses to be as direct and detailed back, then I know its a no-go. Onto the next.....rarely will I get into the VIP with someone without having first figured out what's what OUTSIDE of the vip....
  • Pistrolla
    6 years ago
    I want a dance from txtf!!!!!
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    You can be too direct and kill the deal. I was at a club where you can sometimes get extras, but real hit or miss. I must have been in a bitchy mood one day when a girl asked me to dance. During the first song I asked if she did VIP. She asked what I had in mind and I said sex. She immediately turned cold. She told me she had never had someone be that direct or even rude about it. She said even if a girl does that you don't just tell her that's what you want to do. After she went away she kept looking back at me like I had really upset her.

Fast forward about 3 months. Same girl. As with most dancers, she had long ago forgot about me. Let her lead the discussion. I never mentioned VIP. After a couple of dances she reached over and checked my heartrate on my Fitbit. She was disappointed at the rate. She asked how high it would go if she gave me a blowjob. I told her that would get it going. Her words " I want to see how high it goes while I'm fucking you. Let's go to VIP." This is the same girl that was offended when I brought up sex in VIP.

BTW, about 135 BPM.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @goldmongerATL

I'm glad the dancer was so concerned about your heart's health, she seems like a keeper.

Overall, I try to be directly respectful, for instance i would say "I only do VIPs and a little extra" it opens the way for a discussion without saying "how much to fuck your brains out?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion