Wild zebra

Jsmithtis
Rhode Island
Saturday, February 16, 2019 6:08 AM
Heard the wild zebra put in new vip booths can anyone confirm this

7 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Ask RickTheLion. He is our resident Zebra expert.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    This is a Providence, RI club. Very near Club Desire and Wonderland.

Can't confirm but I've been thinking of going in there to give it a shot. Haven't been there since it was Cheaters.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Is this the sort of thing you could call the club about or would they just lie like if you ask if a certain dancer is there?

Also, the club used to be called cheaters? That’s a pretty fucked up name for a club.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I popped in for a beer Wednesday before Desires. It seemed no different than Cheaters, except for lower level of dancer attractiveness. I did no lap dances or rooms because its close to Desires.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    BoringLoser said "Is this the sort of thing you could call the club about or would they just lie like if you ask if a certain dancer is there?"

I wouldn't trust them to tell the truth. If they say that it's the same booths, then the customer will go elsewhere. If the customer shows up and realizes that they got lied to, there's a fair chance they'll stay to check it out anyway.

"Also, the club used to be called cheaters? That’s a pretty fucked up name for a club."

Don't know that it's fucked up, but it's certainly honest.

Skibum609... I suspect that my visit will yield the same result. But I'm trying to break out of my Desires rut.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I will go back myself. Friday was my last day at Desires for awhile.
  • Jsmithtis
    6 years ago
    Also great to hear Sisi is back at the zebra
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion