tuscl

Non-Verbal Communication

gSteph
The view from the other side of the room
So, at my last club visit, I had a best (for me) experience of unspoken communication between dancer and myself – both expressed and understood. She told me ‘I could take it up a notch’, and I asked ‘would you do this to me?’ without a word being voiced.

Instead of retyping or retelling – here’s 2 paragraphs copied from my last review:

>>>>> Then came “Trixie”. Her stage and dollar dance suggested a wilder side. Back we go. When enjoying a first dance, I tend to approach boob caresses gently and slowly. When my hands moved up to hers, she seemed to be having none of that (?!?) and pushed my hands down to her waist. AND THEN, took my hands and pulled them back up to her boobs, squeezed them firmly and pressed down slowly till her breasts popped out from under my hands. Okay…. Gentle not necessary, we can do medium.

Her nipples are hard now, poking me in cheek, forehead, edge of lips. Wow. At some point I’m gently – ah, caressing one of her nipples, and think to twist one of mine (I like that). She smiles, turns around, does the good ol’ grind for a bit. Then dismounts, turns to me, checks her nipple firmness, leans in and unbuttons the top of my shirt (I thoughtfully left a t-shirt missing for this visit). Reaching in, she circles my little man-boob with her finger tips, finds my nipple and twists, gently at first, then a bit more. I hurry to reciprocate. The next 10 or 20 seconds (hell, I don’t know) were some of the favorite of recent past. Boobs, twisted nipples, warm stripper sighs in ear, I’m sure I caressed her butt somewhere along here. DAMN. Good times. <<<<<

“Trixie” and others made that my best visit yet. I’d love to hear other’s stories of non-verbal communications gone right. Or badly, too, I guess, those could be funny.

Again, thanks for all the advice here.
gSteph

2 comments

• gSteph
    6 years ago
    “Trixie” and others made that my best visit yet. I’d love to hear other’s stories of non-verbal communications gone right. Or badly, too, I guess, those could be funny.

Oops - here's rest of post.

gSteph
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    In TJHK these are the norm. Not far from Oregon for a trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion