Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why is a nice bath like a dead stripper?

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Q. Why is a nice bath like a dead stripper?

A. You can enjoy both of them until they get too cold.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

??????

Profile picture for stripfighter
stripfighter
•

booooo try again

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

You really need to put your disclaimer on these .

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Or just reconsider.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I always keep adding more hot water.

Inspired by TJ, I will eventually live in a place with a Jacuzzi, so it never gets cold.

SJG

Profile picture for Piggie
Piggie
•

I've been holding off comments for hours, but here goes... it's a bitch when rigor mortis sets in and you cock gets stuck.

Profile picture for Piggie
Piggie
•

It's gets more slippery as the flesh decays.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement