tuscl

Follow up to my question about with who...

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Okay, we've discussed the when and the with who...

What is the best attire to wear when going to a SC and does it depend on when you hit the club and with who you go with?

12 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Do you get off on being a fruitcup;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ? What do you mean?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Watch it 25. Dugan may call you an old timer that is cutting of the discussion for new people.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You're looking into it too deeply. It doesn't matter when you go or with whom or what you wear...
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    spice, do they come with the white shoes ?
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    This is a question I will argue with myself till the end of time. I’m like a teenage school girl when it comes to this stuff.

But when it’s time to drop the mic or you know SHIT JUST HAS GOT TO HAPPEN, you already know I’m throwing on that white suit.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ nicespice flagooner wears those spiffy pants when he’s in the cafeteria eating his fruitcups;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Warrior RickiBoi isn’t no spring chicken himself, my best guess is a fairly old geezer himself, he started posting about 10 years ago alluding to himself as a mid fourtyish year old guy, bet he’s older than Papi, and looks like an old drunk, my mental picture of him is like a sleazy cartoonish charicture of an old used car salesman. That’s why he’ll never show himself at any of our meet-ups, his whole facade would fall apart if he did.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Wear whatever makes you feel the most comfortable and confident.
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    @nice, those pants are awesome! I need those.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    truth is... to wear NOTHING. but no chance of that happining. so i wear shorts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion