tuscl

Well on some girls..high waisted jeans are the only jeans that suit body type.su

Nicole123
I'm.a female not male ^
We don't dress to impress men.we dress to look good.

20 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Do they show off the bulge in your crotch?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "look good" means to impress other women.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Looking good for men and women are not exclusive. But bodysuits are a good example of something a lot of women love that don't cater to men.

Low rise is sexier on most women, but you need hips and an ass.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I don’t mind high waisted jeans on a girl. It just takes slightly longer to take them off, only drawback.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I love high wasted jeans... especially small high wasted denim shorts, on women.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ I like women in high heels and in dresses or skirts.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I think how men will react to them is entirely determined by how they dress. And this is what makes strip clubs such a trip.

So women are always gaguing how they want to come across. But, men are not that critical in their judgements. It is other women who are really cutting and mean.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Not true. Women do try to impress other women with revealing clothes, their bodies etc. And when its about flexing, shoes or purses come into play.

When women dress for men, they'll do stuff like wear a scent that makes them feel sexy or they know guys like. They try to look a way that their target will like...
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Women like to dress to show off often times. But these days I really dont. I dont feel so safe attracting attention. Better to just wear shit clothes although I have a LOT of clothes and a lot of it is nice too. So sorta wasteful. But whatever. Maybe if I got strapped then I wouldnt give half a fuck about what I wear or what creep is trying to stalk me hahaha. Apparently in some states even for just a taser u need license? The f? Oops? Lol!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    My mom is like that. She takes public transportation and doesn't feel comfortable when she's dressed nice.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Well my friend here likes to look good always everywhere she goes. And has had some bad experiences with guys finding out where she lives. So she is now extremely picky about where she lives and doesnt care to pay extra for peace of mind. But she never did live anywhere ghetto just now she likes more "exclusive" communities etc. She isnt strapped tho.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    try wearing a waist trainer for a few months, then you can wear the low hip jeans
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Those look like the jeans my mom used to wear
  • Asor619
    6 years ago
    And don't get me wrong. Many PL's themselves have no fashion sense and wear some fucked up shit.. Not sure how some guys can look in the mirror and say that what they are wearing is presentable.. Not giving a fuck is one thing.. But clueless about going out in public looking like a clown is another..lol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Not saying that's the only reason, of course they want male attention regardless of what they do. But a lot of it is to flex in front of other girls.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    high waisted jeans are great to hide C section or tummy tuck scars!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ਤੂੰ ਜੈਕੀ ਨੂੰ ਫੜੋ
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @DC
    "If they didn't, then why, during spring, summer, and fall do 90% of girls aged 13-30 wear super short jean shorts that barely cover their ass and occasionally don't cover their ass? "

Well the only ones that do it to attract you are the hookers.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    girls wear what they feel good in
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ But that also seems related to how both men and women are going to respond to them.

SJG

TJ Street
    https://farm8.static.flickr.com/7403/961…
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/navymailma…

Richard Smoley - The Kabbalah: Key to Hidden Knowledge
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI6c5zoV…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion