Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nunu and Halo Pole Dancing at HiLiter

Lone_Wolf
Lone_WolfVIP226258

Arizona

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any of you Phoenix PL's seen Nunu and Halo's duo pole dancing performance at HiLiter?

Needs a little refinement but those honeys put on the best pole dancing I've seen in person or even on line.

Those ladies put on a great show.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Richard_Head
Richard_Head
•

I've seen them, they are good, much better than any of the feature dancers that I have seen there.

Profile picture for Salty.Nutz
Salty.Nutz
•

Its good. Halo is cute, too bad she isn't much fun.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Good story bro

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Yeah, Halo is a doll but would benefit from working on her LD convo game. She'll get there eventually.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement