Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Super bowl party in RI or eastern MA

loper
loperVIP12574

just looking for a little human contact along the way

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I used to look forward to the super bowl party at RIDolls every year, but there isn't any this year. Any suggestions for a club to watch the super bowl with a party atmosphere?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Loper did you post this on the scl site too? Poor attendance killed it.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

I did. Any suggestions? I could just go to RIDolls to watch the game, but it will probably be its usual Sunday dead.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Most of the clubs are pretty good about posting special events to their Instagram. You can view IG account posts in a regular browser even if you don't have an IG account.

Just Google the club name + Instagram. You might also need to include 'Providence' or 'Rhode Island' in the search to make sure you find the right club.

SCL is a rat's nest.

Profile picture for jsully63
jsully63
•

Golden Banana in Peabody is advertising a super bowl party on their website. Don’t know if they will get a crowd but they have plenty of TV’s inside

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Wild Zebra is having a Superbowl party. No cover, beer bucket specials and wing specials.

I want to.come

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Thanks all. And Nicole, can I help facilitate that for you?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement