tuscl

Next TUSCL meetup?

l00ber
Tijuana and Detroit
Monday, January 28, 2019 3:00 PM
Detroit? TJ? Rhode Island? Which sleazy city should the next meetup be? When should we aim for? Will juice be in attendance?

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I'd suggest Louisville during Derby, but everything will be ungodly expensive. The Farmer's convention might be a good choice, but there's not much time before that event. I think it's the week of February 11th this year.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    If the meet up is Detroit, it better be in the summer. I ain't going up there right now !
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    TJ! TJ! TJ! TJ!
    for all to get a
    BJ! BJ! BJ! BJ!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Don't be pussies. Come to Detroit in winter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph3SkpJW…
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I recommend Joisey in the winter. A trip through the Meadowlands and on the Turnpike - will make skanky stripper pussy smell like flowers!
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    If informed with enough time, I'm down for Miami... I'm not into cold weather cities.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Orlando anyone?
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    I would lean towards either TJ or Detroit as they are mongering cities with lots of mid-sized to large venues to hop as a group. Lots of options are nice for a bender. Plus a fair amount of sleaze.

Cities with a single good club can prove to be a bust when planning a trip several months out. A series of raids can completely change the experience and services available for a considerable amount of time after.

Just look at Phoenix as an example. People used to sing praises about Hi-Liter. After a series of raids, the party atmosphere diminished and we mongers no longer cite Phoenix as a destination.

I would also be down to travel to new (to me) places just so I could review the clubs. Juice's attendance obviously adds a little something after being teased the last few years. Will it all be worth it in the end?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion