tuscl

I declare this to be a failure

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Thursday, January 24, 2019 3:03 PM
My life. My life is a failure. I have nothing better to do than go online and debate whether lingerie or bikinis are better. And I still don’t even know which way to point my boner during a lap dance.

13 comments

• BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    To make it worse, my post isn’t even showing up.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well yes, the guys who go to strip clubs are mostly losers. But it does not always have to stay that way. SJG Its not that I'm against acoustic guitar, its just that I like the electric music so much. And note the 5 string bass. Eric Clapton - Old Love (Live in Hyde Park 1997) [view link] Badge [view link] Layla [view link] Joe Bonamassa - "Midnight Blues" - Beacon Theatre - Live From New York [view link] Computer Written Music, 1 hr [view link] [view link] Move flavors of Aiva generated music [view link]
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    @ BL you know its rock bottom when SJG agrees with you. Cheer up...at least you actually go to strip clubs. Boners are not in their natural environment while constrained in this human second skin invention called pants. I recommend a cage free all natural experience for your fellow. If you start left, right, up, down always he ends at center.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    We can debate if BL is better than PL ... maybe that'll cheer you up
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    5 years ago
    In that case, you would benefit highly from my video course which I am now offering for $299.99. I have transformed myself from the most pathetic loser alive into a lady killer and I can do the same for you.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Dont give up. Go to TJHK.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"And I still don’t even know which way to point my boner during a lap dance." I thought we'd all agreed that you're supposed to point your boner in whatever direction Follies is
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I always point my boner a little to the left or right so it doesn't poke the underside of my chin.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Holy fuck, your chin is sagging to below your belly button now???
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Damn subra our Tuscl Flag is flying half mast?
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Just gotta hump this one so it doesn’t go inactive. It’s a quality thread.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Lol *bump
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    DC, just tell me which way to point my boner. The other guys aren’t taking me seriously.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion