tuscl

Whipped Cream Over Shaving Cream

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Thursday, January 24, 2019 1:43 PM
This has been a pet peeve of mine ever since I first on this forum learned of the TJHK bar. How can they use shaving cream for those shows on the back stage? If they did I for one would not sit at the stage, I would say far away, just like I would if they put a couple of porcupines on stage. Well now I open my email and click on a link and I see that at least for a large group in VIP: Large Groups Enjoy a Free VIP Experience "Sexy Girls and Exotic whip cream Shows" [view link] Herb Alpert 1965 [view link] Where did the idea for this originate? SJG Herb Alpert - Rise (HQ Audio) [view link] Trump has capitulated to Pelosi Trump to Delay State of the Union Address Until Shutdown Ends [view link]

20 comments

• strippercutie404
    5 years ago
    Shaving cream? That doesn't make much sense! Haha, its probably a typo.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No, people have said that it is true, and especially on TJA. No, it does not make sense. SJG
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    They use shaving cream
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Seen some video from the HK bar back stage, using lots and lots of cream, huge greasedown, each girl with at least 2 quarts on her, and it getting all over the stage. Must be shaving cream. Does not spoil or cost much. And no one could lick up that much whipped cream anyway. More like mud wrestling. Even on the Herb Alpert album cover, much of it really was shaving cream. But you read what I cut and pasted off the HK site, for VIP Groups getting a private show, 15 patrons minimum, it is whipped cream. [view link] "Sexy Girls and Exotic whip cream Shows" But, as you proceed with the girl off stage, that whipped cream would invariably get onto your clothes. :) :) :) SJG Computer Written Music, 1 hr [view link] [view link] Move flavors of Aiva generated music [view link] I would love to write stuff like this! I plan to do so.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    personally I would prefer whipping cream. but the fact is... it’s shaving cream.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ I think they would need to cut the quantity way down two, just 3 dabs, no more, and no wrestling around on the stage with the other girl either. In the organization I am building, this is how it will be on a regular basis. SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    It's shaving cream. I was there last night and the past four nights and have extensive experience with these shows. It doesn't need to be refrigerated and it's probably cheaper. I don't know, maybe the sugar in whipped cream would have an adverse affect in their private parts.They smear it everywhere except on their faces. They insert dildoes covered with it, so the shaving cream goes deep into their vaginas and obviously must not cause a reaction or infection like perhaps whipped cream would. They go through a ton of it, with several shows each weekday and almost continuously on weekends, sometimes two stages simultaneously. It's my favorite thing about HK, just fucking awesome, the level of raunch.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Shaving cream is safer, much more hygienic. WHipped cream or anything with sugars can give a girl a yeast infection.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ You two guys aren't suggesting that you would be willing to ingest shaving cream? So what happens with the girls in shaving cream? What happens with them at stage side? Strip club should have audience participation. SJG Recommended [view link] Richard Smoley: The Shamanic Vision [view link] Joe Bonamassa - "I'll Play The Blues For You" - Live At The Greek Theatre [view link] Nice looking, agree? [view link] [view link]
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Nobody is ingesting the shaving cream. You mostly feel their lathered up tits and pussies and then wipe your hands on the towels they have laid on on pervert's row (along the stage). Some allow you to suck on their tits or even lick their pussies but you're not consuming the shaving cream, you just wipe it from your face. I was there from Tuesday to this past Friday and have a series of reviews planned. One of them details these awesome spectacles.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "Some allow you to suck on their tits or even lick their pussies but you're not consuming the shaving cream" Does not sound believable to me. Don't know about this sugar and yeast infection issue. But it needs to be whipped cream, and in small quantities. And probably one guy just claims a girl from when she first appears on stage, and then she is his for licking, and then TLN. :) :) :) SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^^^That's some fantasy land you live in. "One guy claims her, and then she is his ... " How about "20-30 guys take turns fondling her breasts and pussy for a $1 a pop," and yes, many allowing titty-sucking and some permit pussy-licking. It's probably best that you never go there. I don't think you could handle witnessing what goes on.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Whipped cream in the vagina is a yeast infection
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    anything sweet is a potential infection. also you shouldn't put anything spreadable in it.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "I would find a girl, DFK in the front room and if she puts a lot of passion into it, I would bring her upstairs for a TLN." DC. yes of course. But by talking to her and and getting to know her, and softening her up, likely she can get more heated up in her DFKing. But as this is still not an ideal situation, she might not actually be available for TLN. Just have to do the best we can. See her soon after, outside the Zona and by appointment. Remember seeing in a store this water soluble cherry flavored condom safe lube. Maybe no actual sugar? And JAprufrock, of course creating fantasies is what is best about strip clubs. And there are clearly different ways to do it. What is shown in some videos is pretty much a girl hooks up with one guy at stage side, and their front room makeout session begins. Also, a great deal of stage side DATYing goes on in there too. For myself, if I did that with the girl stage side, then she is already slated to be the one I am waking up in the morning with. And then on the HK site, under group VIP for groups, they say they used "whipped cream". SJG Saw this woman's picture somewhere and it reminded me: [view link] [view link] But while most all the videos for this song are clearly lip sync, and they even require people playing instruments not shown on stage, I have finally found this: [view link] I'm not against acoustic guitar, its just that I like electric guitar music so much. And electric guitar can do things which acoustic guitar cannot. Needs to feel like you are there with them, not like it is just a contrived television show. Letting this finally be the psychedelia it was intended to be. Richard Smoley: Magic and the Occult [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    And then of that Miami VIP Room, very small extra cost if you have purchased VIP to get the hotel discount, if you can do more in the main VIP room with the girl, before going arriba, that is an advantage. Upstairs and TLN will go better. Maybe in that room the girls are more expecting of such. But, maybe the issue is the selection process. Downstairs there will be girls to approach. But in the Miami VIP Room, sounds like maybe no such. Do the waiters instead send girls in one at a time to approach you? As I see it, that would not be that good of a situation. Always want the girl to see that you are selecting her and approaching her, when you could have selected and approached others. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ May have other obligations, like a husband or BF, or child care. Its a good set up, but their still looks to be room for improvement. SJG Saw this woman's picture somewhere and it reminded me: [view link] [view link] But while most all the videos for this song are clearly lip sync, and they even require people playing instruments not shown on stage, I have finally found this: [view link] I'm not against acoustic guitar, its just that I like electric guitar music so much. And electric guitar can do things which acoustic guitar cannot. Needs to feel like you are there with them, not like it is just a contrived television show. Letting this finally be the psychedelia it was intended to be. Richard Smoley: Magic and the Occult [view link] Ecstasy of St. Teresa [view link] Ferdinand de Saussure [view link] Heart - All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You [view link] [view link] Richard Feynman. Why. ( magnets ) [view link] Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells III CONCIERTO [view link] King Crimson - Live In Japan (full concert) [view link] Parsifal and the Fisher King -- Beginner's Mind [view link] Conscious Love: Insights from Mystical Christianity, by Richard Smoley [view link] Joseph Campbell and Bill Moyers, Holy Grail [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    This MLB,, htey specialize in TLN. [view link] Pricey, but considered very good. I still would not do it that way. Selecting and approaching the girl will be a huge part of the fun. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    They make water soluble condom safe cherry flavored edible lube. Very practical in my view. SJG
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ESS JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion