tuscl

Miami Meet-Up / Thursday, Tootsie's 7pm

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Twenty-Five posted this in the VIP Room, but I thought I would post it here also. Several have responded to the VIP thread. If you don't have access to VIP, you can respond here.

Are you going to be there ?

40 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’ll be there if everyone promises not to beat me up or worse ;))
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Like I might be afraid you douggie lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I'll be there pussy will you ? If you show up, first, I'll teach you some manners, then English so the rest of the folks here will be able to understand your gibberish.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago

With your "^", I can't see who the "pussy" is. Must be on my ignore list. If he is, might be a damn good reason to get there to see one an "ignore" looks like.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    *raises hand*
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    spice, are you working in the area this week ? What club ?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @clubber he’s on my pay no nevermind list you know crickets ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @warrior15 I’m favoring Cheetah’s Hallandale dayshift right now, since the club reviews gave me the impression that it’s an easy lap dance factory.

With maybe a couple of clubs in the ft lauderdale area I haven’t decided on yet.

I was going to call a couple different clubs tomorrow to ask a few questions. So I *might* try Scarlett’s nightshift, if I can do that on a Friday night. But I hesitate because the whole hourly sell 2/1 dances+merch gimmick. That seems weird to me.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @nicespice check out Vixens/Club Play in Davie it might be the best fit for what you’re looking for.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    25: Dayshift, nightshift, or either?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Well most of my clubbing time is late afternoon to early evening I’m generally out by 9-10 pm most of the time, but the club there I’ve not noticed a real hard sell, it’s not really a big place for extras, and it’s one of the cleanest clubs in the area and the Cubanas don’t appear to have taken over so I’d check it on mid shift if there’s one available else I’d do dayshift you’ll get the benefit of the after work crowd from the industrial park its located in and it’s right off of both the tpke and 595 close by I95
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ask Papi what he thinks I’m not a big Clubber that far south I might go a bit more if you worked there;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I looked at club reviews, and Vixens seems like a place I’d be interested in for sure. Thanks for the suggestion xD

I haven’t decided if I wanted to try to work Thursday (since if I get out too late, then I may arrive too late for tootsies) or put it off till Friday. It depends on how strict their rules are/time of shifts.

I know where I am, I can pretty much come and go as I please. Idk what south Florida is like.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Anyone that plans to attend and hasn't met any of the TUSCLer there b/f, can PM me for my burn cell # - o/w I'll likely be wearing all black (what else, y'all know my fave color - black shoes, pants, and shirt) - I have medium-long brown hair w/ a horse-face and big-teeth - you can't miss me - I plan to get there ~6pm.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ima try for about the same time but you know how traffic is for me my head is shaved and I wear a trimmed beard I’ll be hoping to get a couch section against the rail
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Unfortunately, it's a no for me.

I had to cancel my plans earlier this month as I've been dealing with some very serious family issues.

I will make try to make the next meet up, and will for sure if there's one in Detroit. Probably going to FL when things calm down next month, or sometime in March. I hope everyone has a great time.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And how do you get to the VIP room discussions, btw? Sorry this is IT, I've been gone for a while.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    OT*
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nevermind, I see it now.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well I don't see it since I'm not VIP, but whatever. I'm not here that much anyway so I guess I just won't use the VIP feature.

Enjoy the meetup.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    :( I hope things get better soon.

As for VIP discussions:
    https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thanks. :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sorry to hear that Nina hope things get better in a hurry
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thank you!

Enough about me lol, I hope you guys have fun.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^You're too much of a punk to show douggie, anytime, you know exactly where I'll be bring it, motherfucker, lol
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    No reply to 25’s comment about not showing up? Does that mean you will go? I’d love to hang out with you, tittyfag.
    At this club: https://g.co/kgs/zGKoCA
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicespice and I had PMed each other back when I was still planning on going. If I recall correctly, we were looking forward to meeting each other and there were no harsh words in our brief PM exchange. I'm sure we'll cross paths one day.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought I was gonna have some fun getting in between you two ;)))
    (Not really just kidding)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    But if anyone wants video footage of Nina slapping and choking me, that will be $1,000 ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I was hoping to be the meat in that sandwich;)
    I’m sooo disappointed;(
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Nina pulled a Juice.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ But nice spice smiled at us ;)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. It was great meeting everyone that showed up.

Papi Chulo
    boctorevil
    iHearVoices
    nicespice
    and myself Warrior15

You never know what a TUSCLer looks like until you meet them.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    doctorevil - I don't know why my auto correct puts in boctor .
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    And what a smile it was (in reference to 25's comment)...also concurring with Warrior15, it was a great meeting. Fun was had, conversation was good, dances were bought.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've been burned-out w/ SCing and this was my first SC visit of 2019 - wasn't really in the mood to SC but glad I went and I had a fun-time - the TUSCL gang was was very cool and personable and glad I had a chance to meet some new TUSLCers I hadn't met b/f (nicespice, doctoreveil, and Warrior15), and catch-up with twentyfive and IHearVoices whom I've SCed w/ b/f - everyone shared in the convo and traded SC war-stories and gave of their time to engage others vs just staring at the T&A.

nicespice is cute-as-a-button - 5'nothing with big round dark eyes and silky/shinny long straight dark-hair and a very shill and down to earth attitude - it was very cool having her there and she was pretty-much just another TUSCLer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ only thing missing was a little Juice to spice up the evening a bit

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... and a very shill and down to earth attitude ..."

meant to say chill - LOL
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i would have gone but it’s over 4000 round trip.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    miles.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion