tuscl

Rough Sex and Roleplay with Strippers?

Who here has experience having rough sex with strippers?

I prefer heavy roleplay and being on the receiving end of rough sex.

It’s always interesting negotiating or feeling out someone for that stuff.

Any of you have any cool experiences?

9 comments

• Icey
    6 years ago
    you mean hookers working strip clubs.

Most dont do that shit
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I enjoy rough sex. However, I generally have rough sex with civilian girls who are involved in that lifestyle.

If you want to receive the rough stuff, I’d think it would be best delivered by an experienced girl. That being said - a whore with experience might be a good choice?
  • gentleman6555
    6 years ago
    I've had some fun doing some mutual light choking / slapping in the VIP. Unfortunately haven't gotten those girls OTC yet, even though we clearly have some bedroom chemistry.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ve long been a BDSM fan, though I wouldn’t consider myself “in the lifestyle” like some do. My wife and I have gone to some pretty dark and painful places from time to time. Always in the bedroom and for sex though, not in the “real” world.

In retrospect, I don’t guess I should have been surprised, but strippers as a group are no less into that sort of thing than any other arbitrary group of women. I’d always assumed that they wouldn’t want to engage in that sort of fun with someone they barely know. I mean, healthy BDSM has a large component of trust to it, and I didn’t imagine most strippers would trust very easily that I didn’t *really* want to go too far.

Fortunately, and mostly thanks to Subraman for opening my eyes, strippers are as freaky as anyone else, and very often much more willing to explore that world, possibly because they’re more comfortable with sex in general.

It still amazes me that I have to explain safe words from time to time though. As well as explain that “Fifty Shades...” is in no wise an accurate portrayal of a healthy BDSM relationship.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    I'm not into BDSM
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ya, I play -- at least lightly -- with close to 100% of strippers I take to the VIP; the only time I don't is if we get there and I'm just not feeling her for whatever reason. Not uncommon to find strippers who are either much more experienced and are fine with heavier play, or strippers who are not experienced but very enthusiastic about learning
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i dont have rough sex with strippers, because i do not want over step her boindaries. most of the time it feels like i have to ask for permission, for example is it ok to put my thumb in your ass while hitting it doggy style. another one would be, is it okay to spit in your mouth. when i have sex with my wife everything goes, spitting, slapping, choking, fingering, gagging ect...
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    what im saying is my wife ends up being treated more like a slutty whore then an actual slutty whore
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion