Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

HOW COME NICESPICES MACKTRUCK PROFILE IS VERIFiEd AND VIP?????

TrapBaby304

Trap Jumpin

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

just wondering

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Becoming VIP is simple. Pay the subscription fee or submit reviews.

Becoming verified for dancers is equally as simple. Contact me and I will give you instructions again.

If you're not a dancer, there really is no benefit to becoming verified. To prove that point, I have verified your boyfriend.

Any other questions?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I got a full truck and I am on the way

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

no but thank you

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

What is this fuckery?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

It's a thread from 10 months ago...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Hell yea Fuck you Mackie! How did he get to be a verified member? Dat sum of a bitch

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ 🤣🤣🤣

You better be nice to me if you ever want me to come back to Portland and fix Crazyjoe's destroyed shitters

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Alas. Exposed.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Lol

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ oops wrong account! Shit!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement