tuscl

Marina Del Rey - Late Notice!

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:57 PM
I’m in Marina Del Rey, CA tonight and tomorrow night. No car, so I have to Uber. Any votes on best club around me? OTC is not important since I have to share a hotel room with a colleague. I’d even say ITC is not even important. Just a good time at the stage, with booze and hotties and maybe a few dances. Bonus if there is FULL nudity with the booze, but I’m unfamiliar on laws around here. Thanks in advance!

9 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    You could find what you ask for at 4Play (6 miles from Marina Del Rey Google says) hot girls and YMMV but sometimes you can get decent mileage.(nude no alcohol) Google maps has pics of the inside layout. It is in the high cost/price, I once saw an Arab Prince in there, a girl pointed it out to me. So you get what you pay for. Plan B is like a topless sister of 4Play, is a bikini bar cocktail and cigar lounge. They both are consider "high end", and some of the girls are hot. (Hollywood starlets, wannabe). If you have time and money check them out, as always prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Other places in Sunset Blvd are more like tourist and weekend parties type of places. Please let us know if the fact that the girls are employees now makes a difference, before they were independent contractors, I don’t think it will make a difference because of their high end clientele. Good luck, write a review if you visit. Thank you.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    You can't have nudity & booze. They don't allow that in Cali clubs. Bare Elegance is a nice nude option that is reasonably close to MDR.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Had a great time at 4Play this summer with a petite Latina who gave a great grind
  • panza80
    5 years ago
    Based on your description, I agree on Plan B if you are looking for drinks and attractive women and aren't attached to high mileage. It's only a couple miles from Marina (11637 West Pico Blvd., Los Angeles CA, 90064 on a Friday or Sat you should find some nice talent. You could always start there and then head to either Silver Reign or 4Play (either one be prepared to drop some dough).
  • timothyjames55
    5 years ago
    Ok, went one of the selected clubs last night, I’m going to post my review tonight. Just want to rephrase, I’m not interested in OTC or full blown ITC, but any opinions on where around here allows for the most mileage, in let’s say a more “touchy-feely” kind of way?
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    lopaw covered it. Bare Elegance would've been my suggestion. 4Play I liked well enough but never went back. Plan B was like a weird high school prom.
  • timothyjames55
    5 years ago
    I had a great time at Bare Elegance. Review coming shortly.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    bare elegance is my favorite club in the usa. but i don’t go often because of the long drive from my cali dive. 25% further for me is hk tj.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Go to 4play...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion