tuscl

Tampa vs Cocoa Beach vs Orlando

Hey there guys! So I’m in Orlando right now and have been working at Cocoa Beach for the time being. The money seems decent considering the area but I was wondering if there are greener pastures in Tampa/Orlando as far as the club environment/money goes

I’ll make a club review to express my gratitude!!

7 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    If blahblahblah23 doesn’t see and respond soon enough, then I recommend sending her a PM.

She’s been in the area recently.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Ok I only worked Cocoa Beach 1 night and Lido's sucked hardcore but this was also early November and a Tuesday. But I've made out well on Tuesdays in a lot of places so I don't know. I also tried Red Leopard in that area- I would skip it as a great night there is $400+ no real money it's a joke. I made the most at Bare Assets on the Space Coast. But it gets super dirty there sometimes like "my god I can't believe the shit these Florida hoes do for $20 a song!!!!!!"

If you hate being touched Orlando is the place. But they have licensing and air dances/ topless w/ pasties. I never went there though.

I would assume out of the 3 Tampa probably has the most money. Also why not West Palm Beach? The area has a lot of money right now.

If I didn't just get implants with this lift scarring that's gonna take ages to heal I would have went to WPB. I think right now is in season there. I might come back some other year if I am still stripping and try dancing in WPB. lol sorry tangent.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Oh I hear Inner Room your money can be good like what you walked with after how many hours but I think they are like $10 dances and the guys there expect a loooooottttt for $10/dance. I never went there personally though.
  • MAASXX
    6 years ago
    Lido’s was okay...but I only worked Friday. I’ll see if I can make the drive to West Palm Beach

Thank you!!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Ok but if you are gonna be in the area I would say bare assets Melbourne has money. It just gets weird sometimes-you have been warned!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Let us know how WPB goes if you make it out there :)
  • MAASXX
    6 years ago
    Hmm....fuck it, let me try bare assets tomorrow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion