tuscl

Strippers aren't as materialistic as people claim....

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Aside from liking nice cars and purses, pretty much like any girl, I've found strippers to not be that bad when it comes to materialism.

I think at first they get used to fast money but they realize it moves quick and the novelty wears out...

In my experience, strippers will give you their money more so than other girls, they like being taken out for fast food... like a typical date night will be getting high and going to the beach or a movie, getting some fast food or cheap Mexican food afterwards... cruising around, talking and smoking.... sex, and go home. They tend to be very giving, don't mind missing work for you or fucking their schedule up. Little things make them happy. Like my main bitch melts just coz she loves the way I look at her. And there's not much drama with them. They know how to escape from that shit.

Share your experiences...

6 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    they certainly less materialistic than them gold digging bitches who "miss" their birth control pills and then make you pay their ass outrageous sums of child support cash.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    that's the "keep a nigga baby" scam...
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i pay more money to my two baby mommas each year than my entire strip clubbing budget, they drain my ass of cash and they don't even fuck me no more. if they hoes they the most expensive hoes i ever fucked in my life.
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    Is Icey trolling 20fag still?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Hustling teaches you what people are really like. Some deserve to be finessed and some deserve to be spoiled. Money comes and goes, its not a big deal.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The extreme materialism, as I have seen, is just for show, basically its an ITC thing to try and challenge guys to hand over money and compete for her.

You do have to play along with her to an extent. But OTC and in your own bed it is different.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion