tuscl

The Dad Shoe Trend

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Tuesday, January 8, 2019 10:55 AM
So what sneakers do TUSCL members recommend? I think most dad shoes are ugly AF But I think the Nike M2k [view link] and Nike Zoom 2k [view link] Are nice... I think some of the chunkier Jordan retro lows like the 5s or 13s kinda do the trick [view link] [view link]

4 comments

• Sajrandom
    5 years ago
    Adidas Yeezy 500 is the best Dad shoe out, IMHO; I have all 4 colorways. The 700 is nice also, but the retail is a pretty high $300.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I used to wear Nike but after the "Believe in Something" commercials I decided that I did believe in something, I believe I will never buy Nike again. So I sold my Nike stock, I did NOT throw away anything i already own but I will not buy anything else. So now I wear Adidas NMD
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    The Yeezy 700 v2 that just came out is nice, the static colorway but they don't make that many in women's sizes and I wouldn't pay resale prices. The salt colorway 500s are nice. The other Yeezys look cheap to me. The 350s still look like elf shoes lol I like NMDs but only the knit ones. The Believe in Something campaign made me like Nike more!
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I think Colin Krapernick is exactly like Al Bundy..... sucked at football and now he sells shoes In all honesty I can see where people would buy into that campaign, however as a business owner I would not want my employees leveraging my business to further their political agenda, regardless of whether I agreed with them or not. I believe if he really wanted to get people to back him he would have protested the game and sat out, instead of protesting the national anthem.... but if he skips a game he skips a paycheck and it was not that important to him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion