tuscl

Lil_Baller says he wants to tear my ass apart!

ARagingFlamingGay
Spreading the Homosexual Agenda
"fine, ya dumbass fag, have that shit your way. my bitches an goons all be armed wit em heavy choppers when you attempt to sneak into my shows next. they will rip your ass apart, an not in the way you askin for it."

Sounds to me like somebody is asking for it!

19 comments

• ARagingFlamingGay
    6 years ago
    Score one on converting homophobes to closet gays in bed with me.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    you a dumbass fucking lil bitch who stocking me at all my fucking shows and harassing me all over the goddamn board. take your weird ass shit away from me or i will fuck your ass up.
  • ARagingFlamingGay
    6 years ago
    Its okay to be gay now Lil_Baller, you know how many rappers I've fucked? You will just be number five.

Like I said, I'd love to have you fuck my ass up.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    lil dumbass fucking bitch, you won't go an inch past my gate before a hail of bullets rips your body to shreds. i do not take kindly to fucking faggoty stalkers trying to fuck my ass against my will.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @ARFG For sure the most homophobic guys are the most closet homosexuals in denial. I had a friend like that in high school and another in college and years later they both came out.

And welcome to the boards.
  • ARagingFlamingGay
    6 years ago
    @Lil_Baller

Is that an invitation to your private mansion? Would you like to give me an address next?

@SirLapDanceAlot you have to be aggressive with these homophobes, they all play really hard to get but they are amazing in bed when you finally crack them.
  • ARagingFlamingGay
    6 years ago
    And thank you btw.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    this is all a bunch of fucking bullshit, i have a fucking stalker and nobody give a fucking shit cuz his ass is a fag. my dick don't fucking swing that way but he tryin to force his gay shit on me.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Is surlapdance saying lilballz is gay?
  • ARagingFlamingGay
    6 years ago
    Oh please lil_baller, you know you want it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @MackTruck Not sure yet. Sometimes those rapper dudes just have to maintain a homophobic image for the street cred.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    fucking unbelievable, i have a goddamn stalker but these bitches wanna say im gay for having a fucking stalker? if his ass comes anywhere near my mansion, he will regret it. the paparazzi regretted it last year when they fucking tried to sneak in and get a photo of me and my hoe and the flaming bastard on this forum who prolly an alias of bigdicksammy will regret it too.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    the hoes and the mulah be the best part of being famous but the fucking shittiest part is having to deal with all these goddamn stalkers determined to fuck you at any cost. even the female hoes be doin that shit cuz they want your fucking money. thats why you gotta fuck em and kick they ass out the door before they be stealin shit.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    being rich as shit ain't as easy as it looks
  • ARagingFlamingGay
    6 years ago
    Nah lil baller we think you're gay because you're freaking out from being pursued by a gay man. There's three things that happen when a gay guy hits on a guy. The guy is out of the closet and accepts or politely rejects, the straight man says "oh sorry I'm not gay," the homophobe in the closet freaks out and threatens violence.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Also @MackTruck I'd have to meet him in person to really start building a case. I've got a pretty good "gay-dar". You can spot little effeminate mannerisms in a gay man even if he hasn't come out yet. And I'm good at spotting them.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    that's fucking horseshit, i threatened yo ass because you've been sending me dozens of messages over social media, harassing my ass, and sneaking into the backstage of my show and trying to shove personal items of mine up your ass thinking we don't know. i don't take kindly to that shit, if you threaten me with your harassing behavior, i will threaten your ass back. you being a fag doesn't mean you get to harass niggas whenever you want and act like you got the right to fuck a nigga just cuz you a fag and call him a closeted homophobe when he don't take so kindly to you trying to fuck him.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    You got that rite sirlapper
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    surlapdance data gaydar gets em every time... lmao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion