Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would you approve this review?

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is ridiculous, I just rejected it.

Penthouse Club Baltimore BaltimoreMaryland January 1, 2019 Sunday Afternoon Tits Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls. Nice girls.

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

That's just plain lazy.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I don’t go to clubs to find nice girls! I’d reject the lazy ass review - and I’d avoid the club too!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Seems a little light on details

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

What else do you want?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Hey - at least his spelling was correct

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Looked for the review but seems it's gone - I was gonna tell him to stop being a douche

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The details are all there, nice girls, not my type at all, i like bad girls. Based on this review I need to avoid this club !

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol @ your comments! :D

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

wow tits and nice girls. this is groundbreaking

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Once again no fucking pricing!

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

I rejected for at least strike two

Profile picture for GeneraI
GeneraI
•

Any bathroom troll or mandatory valet? This review is worthless without that info.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yes i reject it

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

It is not clear to me if the tits are on the nice girls or if your choices are either tits or nice girls. There seems to be a very high nice girls to tits ratio.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

At least DesertScrub hasn’t called the review a club ad.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Somebody wants into the VIP Room.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

"At least DesertScrub hasn’t called the review a club ad."

Is he still around? I don't recall seeing him post anything in a long time.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

So fat boy have you posted any strip Club reviews on yelp, ya fucking plagarist.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

"Its about as useful as most reviews on here. Yelp has the best strip club reviews TBH."

What a twat.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I find the reviews here helpful. They dont always tell me everything but it's a good start at least.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ LOL what a loser loser you are dougster

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I suspect that none of what you just posted is true.

But, in the persona of a street-tough "gangsta", if you did actually try to use Yelp as a dating site, and had to move because you got picked on by a middle aged woman, then my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

#Firefly

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

You were not captain of the debate team...

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ my bet would be, nothing he ever wrote is true, but that’s a story in and of itself lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement