Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A wife being there

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

A man tells his wife:

  • when I lost my shirt in that bad investment, you were there

  • when I went thru that bad illness, you were there

  • when I lost my job, you were there

I've come to the conclusion you're bad luck

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Nice.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

As someone who is married, that is hilarious. But I'm not going to share this joke with my wife though. I think that might cause more bad luck !

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lol! That’s funny! I like the logic in those thoughts.

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

that is fucking hilarious

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Like.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Smash that like button!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•
  • When I got my divorce.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement