tuscl

Why are fat strippers like mopeds?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Monday, December 31, 2018 2:16 AM
Q. Why are fat strippers like mopeds? A. They're both fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you on one.

13 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Those are both things that I would never admit to.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Lmao
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I have a thing for fat bitches when I'm really drunk. But ones with a shape, not blobs.
  • Imamutt
    6 years ago
    Oh, man, there was this fat farm girl from Onsted, MI She was so much fun, I went back for more. Definite 3am-er!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    This is the kind of fat girl I like [view link]
  • Imamutt
    6 years ago
    IceyLoco, yes, nice, it’s all about proportion and distribution!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    my ideal is slim thick but i donno, when i get drunk that turns me on
  • Janos
    6 years ago
    The only problem with larger woman is that they sweat more . I would recommend a larger stripper as they just get to the club when they are smelling great . They are more fun, maybe more fun and much more comfy when they are grinding away on you.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Because they can't move very fast?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^youve never seen them in the Golden Corral going for the last piece of fried chicken
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    They both get damaged if they run into a brick wall?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I like how fat girls sweat... Its a turn on when she's on top of me all sweaty hot and slippery. Like a human sauna I once had sex with a really fat black chick. She was so fat I couldn't get hard coz she was kinda nasty. But the way her hot sweaty soft body felt was great in a nonsexual way. I ate her out and she squirted all over my face. Slapped me with her huge sweaty tits... I wouldn't do it again though.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s one of my favorite jokes! I’ve fucked my share - and more - of big slobs - and I don’t intend to stop either! This time of year - fat girls are a great source of radiant heat - which keeps utility bills lower! Mopeds have really never been useful.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion