tuscl

JAX clubs

Saturday, December 29, 2018 7:03 PM
Hi. I don’t see a lot of high rated clubs in Jax. Why not? Any Jax clubs full of hot babes today? Going there on biz soon. Will stay an extra day if some club is worth visiting! Ty. Knightline

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Lots of clubs in Jax but most of them seem to suck - Wackos seems the most popular - Sinsations seems alright - The Doll House was at one time very popular but seems to have slid but action can def be had.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Here is the TUSCLery you'll want to consult with: EveHartley ( [view link] ).
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Eve dances at doll house.... she is sweet and fun. I have never had a Bad visit to wackos. I have received at least a bj every visit, 2 or 3 times a year. Cost around 100 bucks.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    My only recent experience in JAX was a trip to Wacko's (see review at [view link]). Thus I cannot offer any comparisons across clubs. I did have a good time at Wackos but the relative lack of privacy in the VIP was a limitation especially when compared with some great clubs that offer more private dance experiences (e.g., Flight Club and Landing Strip in Michigan, Diamond Dolls in Pompano).
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I guess using follies communal VIP has made me numb to the sense of privacy....
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    ^ I'm OK with less privacy but some of the dancers that I encountered were a bit reluctant to offer multiple positions, etc. in a less private venue. Maybe you had some more experienced, exhibitionist dancers??
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Wackos, Sinsations, and dollhouse in that order. None of them have super private VIPs so yoOr drive
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Shit. None of them have super private VIPs so you’re limited to one to two positions and just getting off. Or drive 1 hr to Diamond Dolls in Daytona, those have private VIP rooms. Note that these clubs, not every gal is an extras gal, so do your homework. I usually ask the if VIP is R or X rated.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Lol nope... at wacko it is usually handjob, blowjob, then she rides cg and rcg. Not much else can happen in the stall. At follies I have run through the dance card
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion