tuscl

I never realized how much crap was in the old forum

Daddillac
Atlanta
Thursday, December 27, 2018 7:25 AM
until this one opened.... I have enjoyed reading the threads, sure there are not as many comments, but at least the comments are on topic. We will have a thread in here that would have 250 comments in a day on the old board and in this format will have 30 over 2 days Thank you founder

12 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Agreed.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Spot on.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I agree with Daddillac. This is more conversational so far. It may have less comments and reading an occasional train wreck can be amusing once in a while. But it’s nice to have less to sift through here. I’ve always most enjoyed discussions where the comments might not be a large number but more unique humans chime in with their thoughts.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    gen pop... lol.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I find it ammusing and less frustrating to look in there because I am not there looking for info, I am looking to be entertained. I can get the info I am looking for in here
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Also agree. When I jump to this side of the forum the posts are on topic and informative. Even if any posts are off topic, it's off topic regarding good stuff. Not someone breaking the discussion to flame another user. Or to enter just to post some deragotory line he copy pastes in every thread regarding a subject. Looking forward to having calmer and .......what's that word that Papi said couldn't be achieved on TUSCL.....civil conversations on here.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ That’s prolly how it’s gonna work going forward.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Might be a good idea to rename the other forum the entertainment center.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Maybe I'll go over there and create a post designed to piss people off and stir up shit then just sit back and watch
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I enjoy the discussions being on topic.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I’m enjoying the split format too. Mostly because if I want to troll Dougster aliases, then I can do that more guilt free in the main room. But then still have more serious discussions here too.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^Dougster aliases are all in your head. You were/are responsible, directly or indirectly, for about 75% of trolling on main board. So dont act like 'whew it sure is better over here' when you are a primarily factor in the original place going downhill. Now then, go be a good girl and finally start writing a review or three.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion