tuscl

A great Christmas present!

Clubber
Florida
I do hope that "Christmas" pisses some off! Not the posting, but CHRISTMAS!

https://www.facebook.com/153779890984529…

"

6 comments

• BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Why do people cry so much when someone doesn’t say Christmas? They need to learn to to be so sensitive.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Boring,

Not sure what you're talking about, but personally, NO ONE will stop me from saying Merry Christmas, no matter if it "offends" them! Those type of individuals offend me!

Nor do I care if anyone doesn't say Merry Christmas. Each to their own, and leave them alone! I kinda like that little rhyme.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I have yet to meet anyone who actually gives a shit what holiday greeting I use. Nor have I ever met anyone who’s ever tried to stop me, or anyone else, from saying “Merry Christmas”.

To the extent that people use something like “Happy Holidays” instead of Merry Xmas, it’s always appeared to me to be an attempt to be more inclusive, acknowledging that some people celebrate axial tilt differently than others, *not* as a snub at Christians or Christ.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Do people actually try and stop you from saying Merry Christmas?

It seems like its usually the other way around. When a big company changes their greeting to Happy Holidays there is a very vocal group of people saying that it is an attack on Christmas.

Also, saying that you hope to offend people by saying Christmas doesn’t really seem to be in the spirit of the holiday
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I guess it's the season for snowflakes.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Just remember no two snowflakes are alike ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion