tuscl

The Lost Dancer

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
Saturday, December 22, 2018 4:32 PM
I met a newbie dancer at HK and after we were done arriba I told her I would walk her down to club. As we walked down to main lobby of the hotel, she insisted on entering the rear entrance of the club and we asked hotel security how to find the entrance. I lead her off following his directions but as we pass a cleaning guy she asked him how to find the exit but he tells her the directions to the main entrance, so she heads that way again and I'm trying to explain to her she is going the wrong way. She heads out onto the main street and turns the wrong way trying to go into one of the other clubs but she will not listen to me about where she needs to go. She is flustered and calls me names but I still walk with her to help her get back and she finally gathers herself and asks me to take her to the club. So I told her to just follow me and I will take her and as we start walking back she tells me that her feet are hurting and jumps into my arms to carry her back to the club. I carry for about 100 feet or so and put her down which upsets her as she angrily walks off and starts insulting me again but she continues to follow me as we finally make it to the correct entrance. She storms back inside the club, does not say anything to me, and laughingly I return to my hotel room. A few hours later I return to the club and I see her in the lap dance room, we make eye contact but I walk away, she walks after me and gives me a big hug and kiss on the lips, explaining and apologizing. I told her I understood and no need to worry about it, she gives me another big kiss on the lips and cheek and walks away. It was a uniquely fun experience with the newbie, lost dancer. Share your uniquely, fun experiences. Merry Mongering.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Some people don't perform well under pressure
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^I'm referring to her
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    What kind of shit is this? Lol you actually put up with her crap that whole time? On top of that she made you carry her like shes a queen? I wouldnt be a doormat to any girl like that be it she was nice towards the end(which she better had been considering all you put up with) however 1st sign of all the BS then id leave her to wonder herself lol. Shes lucky you were a nice dude
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ve had a similar experience.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @johny5 At the moment it happened, I just wanted to her to be OK, so my instinct was to help regardless of how she was acting. I was surprised when she jumped into my arms to carry her. I felt her apology afterwards was sincere.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @txtittyfag In the moment I just tried to help. Women can get emotional pretty quickly, I was being understanding of her predicament.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion