tuscl

Why are employees such fucking idiots sometimes.

crazyjoe
Colorado
I just got into a truck an employee took home a couple times. I cant find stuff that should be in there like a razor knife. Last time I checked there were 3 in there. FUCKING TRUCK IS MISSING THE ASH TRAY EVEN... WTF?

29 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    God help me not knock this guy out
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I will dump a load in his basement.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    $5 says the truck ash tray is on his kitchen table
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh shit...wrong account :(
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That’s why we don’t allow employees to take vehicles home, you can have him arrested and press charges of both vandalism and theft of business property, if you need more information PM me with specific questions I’ll try to help you. Do not allow him back on premises and do not issue a final paycheck until the property is returned and in Florida as long as you have filled out the necessary employment agreements you can deduct any costs from that final paycheck.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Sorry guys.. had to vent a little. I did find the ash tray under the seat...lol

I appreciate the help Nicespice...lol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Pressing charges and firing someone before Christmas over a knife and an ashtray.... 20fag reached a new low.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    @gammanu95 you owe me $5
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^ looks like the lunch rush is over at the wattaburger
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Nuts.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @fat head, it’s about company rules moron if you can’t follow the rules you’ll be fired just like at whattaburger, call a female customer a ho or a bitch you’ll be fired on Christmas Day, sleezbag.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    So what u gonna do CrazyJoe?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Come on over, I'll put some special sauce on your burger.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^That'll get you fired, stupid.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I am going to crapdust this thread
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ lol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Whats so wrong with being human about it and just asking them why they did it and not to do it again? People take jobs coz they need them and no one is perfect. Not expecting a Zionazi who exhibits every negative stereotype of a Jew to get it though.... neurotic, cheap, greedy muthafucka
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ That's rich, you got nothing else, so pull out some good old fashioned anti-semitism.
    You are an idiot, it must really suck to be you.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Icey posted: "Whats so wrong with being human about it and just asking them why they did it and not to do it again?"

Because a thief is always a thief. Today it's a few razor knives, but tomorrow it could be something more serious. Employees almost always suck under the best circumstances, but some things can't be tolerated.

And let's stow the anti-Semitic crap. Besides, I think a troll recently confirmed that 25 really isn't much of a Jew anyway. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Exactly what does not much of a Jew mean @Dugan, just curious how does a troll confirm anything, and tell me how much Jewish blood was necessary for my cousins that were executed in Bergen-Belsen, and Auschwitz, where my family name is inscribed 27 times on the wall of remembrance, do you have something snarky to respond to that with.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Either you are as old as dirt or they were MUCH older cousins, because WW II ended 73 years ago and began 6 years before that.

I was obviously just poking fun at you 25. But all joking aside, it's stories like that which really baffle me about most modern day American Jews. I don't think I know of any religious/ethnic group that is so ready to throw away their shared history for the sake of blending in. I am not Jewish, but if I was I would likely hold dear to that history. But instead so much of it will be lost because most American Jews abandoned their culture and are not passing it to the next generation. It really is too bad.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Oh, and I hope you got your Christmas shopping done 25. After all, you don't want to disappoint the grandkids. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I was born years after WWII, and grew up with family that was, rescued from refugee camps, I did all of my Holiday shopping a while back, truth is we are not losing our culture, we celebrate , both Jewish and Catholic holidays in my family, yes there is a fair amount of blending, but like that jackass fat boy, reminds us, time and time again, no matter your ethnicity, if you have one millionth of a drop of some other blood, doesn't matter, if its black, Jewish, or Asian for that matter, there is always some bigot lurking to try and make you feel like you don't belong. I don't know about you but, you might notice I've scrupulously, avoided attacking any one based on their ethnicity.
    BTW I am not hypersensitive to ethnic jokes, it really depends on the spirit in which it is intended, but calling me or anyone else out based on that is the hallmark of the bigoted posters, and yes there is a difference, and it matters.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I was born 9 years after WWII, it cut off the number
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Don't play the Jew card when you're not Jewish. No rabbi or priest would agree with you being both Catholic and Jewish. If you're a "Jew for Jesus" weirdo.... then....

You're one of the biggest bigots on here. You are hypocrite. You let racist and islamophobic posts go unnoticed but jump on the jew thing. Did it to point out your hypocrisy 20fag
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ your true nature is exposed and is exactly as I called it, bigoted loser lol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Its you who keeps getting called out. Where is your outrage at the Islamophobia in this group? Your outrage at the married men cheating on their wives with hookers? Your outrage at the mistreatment of the poor? Your feigned outrage just coz you hate me doesn't mean shit.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If I wanted to hear from an asshole I’d fart, until then bye Felecia
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^BTW I don’t hate anyone
    I don’t like you and I pity you, but hate isn’t part of my life
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion