Virgin, 16, ‘who won unlimited sex holiday falls in love with prostitute he slep

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
For full story & photos:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/18/virgin-16…

11 comments

• Icey
    6 years ago
    Its easy to fall in love with your first girl . His happened to be a hoe, not a good start
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Awww it's that sweet. That's really not a good start to life...

He's not old enough to go to a strip club and fall in love with a stripper, post on TUSCL, and get told he is a certified PL.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I fall in love everytime I visit a SC and fall out of it when I leave.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    DC you are twisted.You're gonna through life with sex as a business transaction and you think thats great
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "unlimited sex holiday"

Can't advertise sexual fulfillment, and there are age of consent laws.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "another lonely guy discovering the magical world of P4P"

P4P has some real aspects, but I would say that mostly it is an illusion. It is just a different kind of illusion that civvie sex. But neither of them really changes the dynamics of life.

Such a change probably comes about somewhere between P4P and Civvie, and also in my organization.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I googled the story and it only appears in tabloids.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    so find a girl who is in your league and fuck like a rabbit
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    The story is a veiled advertisement (fake and written in a way to make it seem real), similar story structured the same way has appeared on another similar site recently. The fact that most responses about the story don't question it and take it at face value is both funny and concerning at the same time.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    It looks extremely fake and if you can't see that you're more naive than I thought.

You're also an idiot if you think this would be somehow be a good idea.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    It is unbelievable. The father would be arrested and the kid charged with sex tourism. If pics exist, where are they? Also, if the kid entered the contest with the dad's credit card, then the dad would have been the winner. The minor would have been disqualified if it were found out that he used it.

Its just common sense.

I thought the kid was in Chile so thought who knows. Then I read the whole story and yeah its bs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion