tuscl

"Do you drive?"

Fuckit77
North Carolina
So I approached a cute stripper at the club the other day and we're doing the awkward small talk i.e. "how are you" etc etc. Then out of nowhere she looks at me and asks "do you drive?" I confused on what she meant and was like "uh, yeah" and she just looked at me and continued on with the "so how was your day?"

wtf?? I was so confused. Is this a codeword for something or some shit? I was alone and clearly sober, so I don't see how else she thought I ended up there. Still confused lads.

17 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    She probably doesn't have a car and wanted to know if you were a potential free taxi.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Do you look like you are 15 ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    She wanted to lift your car-keys - then call her dope-boy BF to steal your car to subsequently chop it up for parts and buy more drugs - how could you not see the obvious
  • Fuckit77
    6 years ago
    @Warrior15
    I do, but I also had one of those underage no-drinking shirts so I don't see how it makes a difference.
  • Fuckit77
    6 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo
    Probably right, but like I said, she didn't press me on it or anything. I just said "uh yeah" and she just continued talking about regular shit. Such a weird question to ask out of the blue...fuck did she end up giving a great lapdance though!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You should have asked her what she meant or why she asked. She'd give you a better answer than us
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I was being facetious dude.

If strippers made sense they wouldn't be strippers :)

i.e. take what they say w/ a grain of salt (just like most dancers take what PLs say w/ a grain of salt) - strip clubs are not the real-world, they are bizarro-world - unlike in the real-world, in SC bizarro-world the women don't "play hard to get" or act-coy - it's business - i.e. no need to try to "read them" like in the real-world - it's a pointless and unproductive exercise for a PL to try to read a stripper's mind, either take it as SS or just ask her what she means - strip clubs is busine$$ - and in business one is direct and doesn't wonder what the other party is trying to say.
  • Fuckit77
    6 years ago
    @IceyLoco
    Yeah I should have, but hindsight is 20/20. Didn't really think about it until I got home and thought "what the fuck?" Lol
  • Fuckit77
    6 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo
    I agree 100%. I was just afraid I missed out on some kind of hidden interpretation as in "let's drive off to a hotel after I'm off work." Really wanted to kick myself in the gut if that were the case.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    She's probably just making sure you're in a car and not one of those bicycle guys. Riding around all nimbly pimply with their ridiculous tight shorts and water bottles. I mean, fuck bicyclists. Strippers and customers, we can all agree on that, right?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't see why driving would be a big deal with shit like Uber around.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    @subraman, lmao
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Is this a veiled reference to SJG’s car keys and wallet dating? I have no idea what that means, as I think it’s his way of justifying riding a 10 speed to an AMP.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "I don't see why driving would be a big deal with shit like Uber around."

Ubers cost money. RILs don't.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    She wanted to know if you lived in a cheap apartment near the club and walked there.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I drive a shit truck
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Should of responds ya i drive, how much mileage you got for me? Haha
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion