Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

gotta celebrate that dick!

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN

New Jersey

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

without it there would be no species yet some people treat it like fecies

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I’m sure Dougster will celebrate it with you ;)

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
•

atta boy Wily. Sometimes I like to put feces on my dick to hide the smell of pussy when I come home from the strip club. Have been happily married for 20 years!

Profile picture for -me
-me
•

Lol, congrats on your love of dick

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

yo im serious you fucking cunts look down on the dick but that shit is the reason you exist

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

willysgotahucow gets it!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Did you ever try to grease a bouncer and stroke a manager?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement