Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Am I a troll?

Itsmytime

I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I’m confused by all this talk about trolls. Can someone succinctly define the term ‘troll’? If you think I’m a troll, please let me know why.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

"In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain."--Wikipedia

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I think you're an asshole.

Profile picture for PhatBoyHell
PhatBoyHell
•

I am a troll

Profile picture for Itsmytime
Itsmytime
•

Thanks, Jack. By that definition everyone on this board is a troll. So everybody needs to shut up about trolls, use the ignore button, and keep on keeping on. And yes, Flagooner, I’m an asshole.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

This is rather unique in my lifetime. Someone seems to be quite proud to proclaim themselves an asshole!

Profile picture for PhatBoyHell
PhatBoyHell
•

When I want to be an ass hole I post under my IceyLoco account

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement