tuscl

What do u guys think about my apology to this guy who tried to get my number..be

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
This is my apology to him :

Hi akash this is Nikki..I just wanted to say that so sorry about tonight not necessarily for any specific reason Or to get something , but because looking back I don't think there was anything necessarily wrong with what you said and I'd hate to be remembered as the girl with an attitude to someone who seemed so nice. So Sorry again haha and have a good night .

Honestly yak can stfu cuz I would never give anyonr an attitude unless I thought he was being cocky which it sounded like he was. And looking back, I was justified in what I said to him initially ..he just made himself look like douchebag lol but then he explained his intention later on so I said sorry.

And if u guys need full story to assess my apology I will tell y'all that

Thx

I already know what Skibum gonna say so plz don't comment Skibum..striper cutie & fat boy can give u lesson on how I am a sweet gurl

12 comments

• After I sent that first text I sent him this msg too lol:

Just thought your approach seemed quite cocky which is why I said it sounded weird but I should've just let it go and said thanks and called it a night instead of saying it was weird. Have a great night.. peace.
  • So basically ya I guess I still think I was justified for thinking what I thought about him cuz I didn't likr his approach but I shouldnt have said that out loud . I shiukd have just walked off lol but my apology seems sincere
  • Omg he such a jerk he just texted me and wants to hang ugh
  • He said I wasnt thinking about it much it's fine honestly but we should hang tonifht ugh what a douche
  • Lmao god granted me my wish b careful what u ask 4 ppl..I was thinking tonifht omg I wanma hang with a guy tonight cuz I'm done with finals so I wanna celebrate so I think I'm gonna hang with him
  • He is not cute to me at all which I kind of indicated to him verbally but why not hang
  • @ dc in gonna hang with him lol ..what u think
  • And u can go study
  • He hit on me on campus lmao who does that I guess I know he is trouble but I am t3xtijg him rite now we might hang
  • I have only one final left and its only lecture based which is Saturday and I have no clsses right now

I took today completely off cuz I had three tests yesterday and was gonna resume tomorrow
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't think you owe him an apology. You were right in saying what you think.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Wishing you well on your all’s finals!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion