tuscl

Do u think nicoke 1994 could date a tuscl man..if so then who

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 8:47 AM
Ok

19 comments

• Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    NicoKe 1994 maybe. Now NiCole 1994 not a chance
  • I meant Nicole
  • founder
    6 years ago
    No
  • Founder seriously ??? Ok why not ppl???
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I think you're too young and naive. I'm sure many of them would love to fuck you, but date you? Nope.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Simple. You come across as an entitled bitch who thinks she is the greatest thing to the human race since sliced bread. You either put off or insult every guy here with your comments and attitude. You fire back at the other females who post here and insult them. You refuse to take criticism from anyone, even if it isn't from a troll. You portray this attitude that you are as smart or smarter than everyone else on the board, yet you have some of the worst grammar and spelling skills here. So why would a man, let alone a tuscl board member want anything to do with you. If your interpersonal skills are anything like your online persona, spending time with you would be tantamount to having your fingernails pulled off. Torture. Sorry, but that is just how you come across and why I couldn't see anyone wanting to go out with you. Just telling it like it is. Also, my initial post was to point out your continuing inability to edit yourself prior to posting. I know you have stated you post from a phone, but that still doesn't mean you can't edit yourself prior to hitting post. Yeah, I know I am a knit-pick about crap like that, but it just adds to the impression people get and the initial one you express is not impressive.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I think you guys are way over sensitive. I've yet to see Nicole post anything even mildly offensive. Real life is about dealing with people who have different views, and men don't throw fits and act like bitches when someone disagrees. I like her personality, humor and attitude. But this is a trick question. TUSCL men don't date unless its OTC P4P lmfao
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Founder said it right. Hard pass
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Your pool is fairly limited, can't see you with a conservative guy and that's over half this board.
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Yes, Nicole, I can easily see you dating a TUSCL man: san_jose_guy.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    ^nope. She wouldn't go for the front room make out session, so even SJG is out
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Tell us what you want in a man and maybe we can connect the dots to the best PL for you.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Not unless said TUSCL man had never seen anything you ever posted here.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    You would enjoy going out with me!!! But people would think you were out with your grandfather. lol
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    I think you could have any man you want Nicole! You're beautiful and sweet, don't let anybody bring you down!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I have nothing against Nicole and nothing bad to say about her. I wouldn't date her because a) I don't date; b) I don't do OTC and C) if I did either of the above it wouldn't be with a liberal kid. We wouldn't get along because you're too thin skinned. By the way, if you're really going to be a lawyer, don't do trial work, do real estate, or estates. You get offended far too easily and as a lawyer you need to not react when the Mother of the kid who your drunk client killed (off on a technicality) screams in your face that she hopes "you get cancer and die child killer and I hope your kids do too". You have to refrain from asking her to "say it, don't spray it" and mentioning you have no children.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    how are there no contributed photos for nic? if you want guys want to answer this question you gotta show us your tits
  • @stripper cutie u are so sweet!!;)) made my heart melt xoxo
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    maybe i’d date her for the sex.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion