Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How well do u think nicoke1994 understands tuscl men

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think very well

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Iam4u2screw
Iam4u2screw
•

NicoKe 1994 - no idea whether she understands men, let alone tuscl men

NicoLe 1994 - just has no clue about men period.

I meant Nicole and wow what an exaggeration

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Very well

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Not at all. Unless you’re deliberately trolling by expressing completely ignorant opinions of course.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

I wish you would get to know me! lol

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I'd like to see you naked, but I don't think you understand as much as you believe you do. Experience cannot be learned from others.

Skibum I'd like to see u naked

@phat boy why do u think I understand it more than men

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement