Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Advice

WILLYSGOTAHUCOW

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone know of clubs with women that specialize in adult breastfeeding?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
•
Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I was at The Gentlemen's Club in Brantford, Ontario and got a bunch of dances from a woman who was still lactating a year after giving birth she claimed that she actually had customers who would pay extra for that, lol.

BTW, she was hot!

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
•

Nice!

Profile picture for strippercutie404
strippercutie404
•

I wonder if guys who were breast-fed are more into boobs and guys who had formula are more into ass?

Profile picture for PhatBoyHell
PhatBoyHell
•

^does formua taste like ass?

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Formula here........I love boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile picture for J33504
J33504
•

Just go to Hong Kong TJ. Two times there two different girls.

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
•

Nice!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

strippercutie404 +10

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement