tuscl

strip club role in a long term relationship

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
a while back my wife and i went into couples counseling briefly after i fessed up about my sc escapades. she told me she felt taken advantage of. i wanted to say, "baby as much as i live you i would have left you a long time ago if not for scs. i need hot young girls and that's my fix. at least i didn't leave you for a younger woman." didn't say that though.

11 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    You poor thing.

At least NJ Balla will be there for you during your tough times.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you'd be better off investing the money in your wife if you love her. some fillers, face lift, boob job, lipo. save up for that instead of the club.

I don't think it works in your kind of marriage
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Women are the only female mammals that have permanent tits (other species just have them when they give birth so they can nurse) - if God didn't wanna us lusting after women he would not have given them permanent tits - this abundance of tits kinda makes it biologically impossible for us to be faithful
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    soooo..... i can blame HIM.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Cheating on a wife, trying to justify it, all no good.

Have to own up to the situation. Need either a Marriage Councilor, or a Divorce Lawyer. Most of the time it's try one, if it does not work, invoke the second.

SJG
  • jp1980
    6 years ago
    You sound like my husband. Mike is that you? LOL

After a almost 20 year marriage I just recently found out my dh had a sc problem. Some lovely lady from Houston dolls was giving him hj last year. She then proceeded to move to Austin (expose cabaret) and he went there for what he told me was “work”. Oh he was working alright. Working her I guess. He says no bbs or otc stuff but I have my doubts.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    i think willy should be loyal to his wife and take some time off from clubbing and this site for about a year.
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    you'd be better off investing the money in your wife if you love her. some fillers, face lift, boob job, lipo. save up for that instead of the club.

I don't think it works in your kind of marriage
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    @SJG read the fuckin post. we did the marriage shrink thing. have to say the marriage is strong.

@njb i took a year off last year i'm back in full force. have to say the site has gone to hell though
  • txtittyfag
    6 years ago
    Its alredy been splained 2 u 4got is da zEROTURD! Lots of us know it n if u didnt spend so much time wastin ur life makin up a dozen fake accounts n trollin half of us u might b able 2 c it! #FACT
  • txtittyfag
    6 years ago
    I already splained to you, come suck my willy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion