tuscl

Stripper nearly choked me out

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Saturday, December 8, 2018 1:25 PM
It happened again. Im sitting at the bar as a stripper walks by after getting called to the stage. She gives me the eye with a sly grin, and I smile back. Then the dancer sitting next to me with another gent reaches out and grabs a handful of her ass. This chick whips around and digs her fingers around my trachea faster than randomloser triggered by a 5am tweetstorm. The girl that did it screams "it was me!" while the she-bitch looks like she's ready to eat my soul as soon as it leaves my body. The girl dropped her grip like it never happened, did her stage set (of course, everyone was afraid to go up to her now), changed and left as soon as she was done. The next few people to come in were talking about some lady sobbing and raging inside her car out there. The manager comped me a couple of drinks and explained that she was bipolar, but had never gone past verbal altercations before. I actually feel sorry for her now.

21 comments

• gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Clarification: I'm always getting blamed for one dancer slapping another's ass. This is the first time someone tried to rip my throat out because of it.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    I usually pay extra for choking
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ :) :) :) SJG
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Number of us here would enjoy choking the last breath out of a pretentious, windbag, bigot like yourself, @GammaNuisance.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Hahahahahahha
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Smash that like button
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I've been choked and on her instistence I've done a little choking but all with the confines of two consenting adults, not in a burst of a bipolar induced rampage. There was no extra charge for the choking.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Sounds like they don't like you.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Do the comped drinks mean I got paid for being choked? Not a day job, but better than driving for Uber...
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Do the comped drinks mean I got paid for being choked? Not a day job, but better than driving for Uber...
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
  • txtittyfag
    6 years ago
    Sounds like gammuro is hanging out at the wrong kind of bars
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Wow @op you sound like you are annoying, I bet these girls love jerking you around... haha and not in a good way. I saw this happen once. One girl grabs another girls ass and she turns around and slaps the guy standing behind her. The greatest thing is this happened at a church.... lmao
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    If she apologized id suggest you should have gotten a dance with her. Nothing better than pity dances with a crazy. If she didnt apologize just ignore her in the future and start hitting the weights. The only way a girl could only choke me out is if she was holding a gun to my head with the other hand.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Edit: You should have asked the girl who slapped her on the ass for a free dance. If she acted like she wasnt to blame you might want to hit up a new club
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I don't know if it was bipolarism or not, But I had a completely psycho girl in VIP once. Gave real high mileage table dance and talked a good VIP game. Got to VIP and and I started making a move. She got super angry f-bombing about men have no respect and think they can do whatever They want in VIP, how dare I violate her boundaries, etc. etc. This went on for like 5 minutes with her stomping around the VIP room (as much as you can stomp around in a large closet). then she stopped and got real quiet and pouty. Told me I was a really nice guy and went right into a BBBJCIM. Then cuddled up in my lap the rest of the time. Go figure.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Crazy Joe, what kind of church do u go to? Lol!!!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^probably whichever one has Brother Foghorn as the pastor
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    looks like bipolar met flat earther
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    1) She didn't apologize, but yeah a crazy dance sounds pretty fun, lol. 2) The other dancer admitted immediately that she was the ass-grabber, but she could not have paid me to get a dance from her at all ever. She'd make Hildabeast look good. 3)I've never hit a woman, could never hit a woman. This was one of the few times I seriously considered it, but the whole thing was over in a second. Still, that possessed look on her face is etched in my mind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion