Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

From the San Jose Mercury: 60 pregnant goats stolen from Morgan Hill farm.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

LMAO!

Shadowcat how'd you happen across a story from the San Jose Mercury?

Profile picture for bruno0639
bruno0639
•

If is an farm of goats run by a retired cop I used to know.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

wow I better go to Mcdonald

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Poor goats.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Has anybody complained about the smell emanating from SJG's mom's basement?

Profile picture for Broseph_
Broseph_
•

ATACdawg, Bro, there has always been a funky smell in SJG’s mom’s basement for as long as I can remember. It is so bad bro that the Department of Health did an inspection and deemed that basement unsafe to enter without wearing a hazmat suit.

  • Bro!
Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I would suggest checking with Tijuana_Tim and Mamisan. They might have a new caper underway.

SJG

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol @ this whole thread!

Profile picture for OldGringo
OldGringo
•

The timing of this is uncanny. Right after the crackdown on San Jose AMP's.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Tijuana Tim and Mamisan always have big schemes in play.

SJG

Profile picture for joatmon
joatmon
•

Damn you Shadowcat. I laughed so hard I almost choked.

Profile picture for OldGringo
OldGringo
•

"Police received an anonymous tip overnight. A woman was walking her dog and saw a goat run by that was wearing a purple dress. A man was running after the goat yelling come back here Donna! I'm not letting you get away from me a second time! An all points bulletin has been issued for both the man and the goat."

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement