tuscl

Game at the new club - this works

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Gents, the next time you’re at a new club, excepting if you’re a regular, this will work for you to achieve maximum mileage with said dancer at lowest price, guaranteed. It’s the takeaway strategy employed by sales professionals such as my pimp self. So, the dancer will inevitably ask you if you’ve been at the club before and how long ago and blah blah. What you’re going to say to her was that you were at the club a while back six months to two years ago (make up some story), that you liked the facilities and you are giving it a second chance because the first time you were here the girl airdanced. Now, you’re going to want to say this cleverly and without coming across like a pervert (I personally use the shy guy routine where I purposely stutter ai..is..air...air dance) and after you buy the girl a drink and tip the waitress a few extra dollars than normal to let your prey know that you have the means to tip her, even though you’re not going to do that. The game here is that it is now a challenge for the girl to prove herself a better dancer than the fictitious air dancer and she will gladly accept the challenge as she is bored of the routine guys trying to fingerbang her for no extra tip. Congratulations in advance for using this strategy as you have just made her day much more interesting and turned her usual routine into a game of ‘how much better was I than the last girl’ which is a competitive, innate instinct in all dancers. Now then, the last two times I’ve used this, some magical things happened without having to pay VIP prices. Of course, I tipped an extra $20 and they were very thankful, they just happened to enjoy themselves because I wasnt the typical ‘how much and what do I get’ customer. What they don’t realize is yes you were that customer, but you asked for it in a nice way.

So, go try that club you don’t always frequent, and post your results here.

7 comments

• Dain
    •
    6 years ago
    Great! Thanks.
  • Dain
    •
    6 years ago
    Great! Thanks.
  • Silent_Attacker
    •
    6 years ago
    I have found taking cigarettes, preferably those the female dancers smoke. I place the box on the table. The girls know you will share. Did this at a new club in OKC in March . I had to 8 n a 9, the latter a cubanita my preference. I refused to get a dance until I got a drink, the club was full. Made small talk and shared cigarettes. These girls get anxiety so the cig calms them down. Plus they will return for more cigarettes n small talk.
  • JohnSmith69
    •
    6 years ago
    Just what we need, another system. But honesty and $$$ work for me.
  • Icey
    •
    6 years ago
    The shy guy route isn't good. It makes you look creepy and like an easy mark. Also, keep in mind she can say she's been there a while and has never seen you before. Given the high turnover at strip clubs, its not to your advantage to say you were there over a year ago.

SilentAttacker... I guess it works. But won't get you anywhere. I've never been to a strip club that lets girls smoke while working.

I think the reality is, if you're not willing to spend, you're not going to have much of a good time at a strip club if you want girls' attention.
  • Cristobal
    •
    6 years ago
    I'm going to try this (with a slight adaptation) and report back.
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is still a Chump's Game

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion