tuscl

my apology to njb

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
i didn't really realize njb was catching feelings. i thought about it and i'm not trying to upset people so i guess i went too far in my last review. i thought once elves and elephant elevated from the earth most people would realize that some of the review was not serious. but i acknowledge i took it pretty far. at any rate if you still want to meet in front of clanceys tomorrow i'll be there between 8 pm and 3am. its not going to be as cold as i hoped. but still meet me outside. i will be wearing a green suit with a huge dildo hanging out of my pants. i did consider waiting until i saw you next, following you home and posting your address on tuscl. i've decided instead to put you on my ignore list.
also, this new dude who just wrote a review at clanceys is not me. stop trolling people.

4 comments

• NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Enough of the talk, ill be wearing a orange polo and sitting at the bar. I should be there by 8:30. I will comb my red beard just for the occasion. Anyone else want to come and take pictures feel free to come
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Homo
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    We will settle this via arm wrestling. And now Willy Yara cant help you
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    you mean yafa. yafa will help me we go way back and she will hook me up. she will vaporize you with her vagina
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion