tuscl

Unexpected extras but not full extras

larryfisherman
California
Any of you ever get dances from a girl just expecting to get dances (it’s not VIP, no negotiating beforehand, no expectations) and she’s ends up giving you “dances” as in extras?

It’s not planned or anything, it’s kind of like in the heat of the moment. You don’t finish or anything. She might suck your dick for a couple of minutes or she might stick it in her for a couple minutes. Then she snaps out of it lol, tells you to put your dick back in your pants, and the rest of the time it’s just dancing.

Do you tip her extra?

16 comments

• Liwet
    6 years ago
    Very early on when I was a fresh, new strip club goer a lot of girls seemed to be down to fuck within the first 3 songs. They asked if I had a condom I could put it in them. The very first time it happened the remaining 7 songs were kind of a downer because I didn't have a condom but knew I could have fucked her if I remembered. I vowed to always bring a condom with me on future visits.

Yes, I was an idiot. I should have paid her for the dances, gone to a pharmacy to get some condoms, and come back to fuck her, even if I did have to pay an additional $14 cover charge (with 1 free drink). At the time, I was making myself smell really good with cologne and body wash and shit and figured it was because of my smell that I was getting sex in a strip club. I've learned that those songs are expensive at $50 a pop with half of that going to the club (their bouncer also counted songs).
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I know this is a controversial "extra", but I've gotten plenty of hand jobs to completion included in lap dances.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    I had this happen once in the regular dance area. Girl undid my belt and pulled my pants down a little. I thought she was going for a handy but then started going down on me. Trouble was that I wasn't that into her and didn't trust that without a condom on. I tipped her a little after the dance but refused to get another from her.

Second time I had it happen was in the VIP section with a much hotter chick. Still no talk of it before hand. She went down for a bit, and FS for a few minutes. I didn't tip her after the dance, but I tip her well out in the club
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    the only time i can't get extras is when i pay for it because they are usually just so enamored by my manly ways and then get turned off by my money.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    ^^ true story
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Only time this has (barely) happened to me was when I was receiving a UHM dance (feeding, fiv) and she put her hands in my pants and started working jr good and the way she stopped made me feel like she caught herself.

I didn't tip for the extras but I took her to the VIP and finished up what she started, one of the most passionate FS I've had. So it was a win, win.
  • ArtCollege
    6 years ago
    First time was an extras place, but she wanted 160 for fs. I said that was too much; how about bj for 100. I was wrapped up already, and she said "Hell, let's just do it" and sticks me in her twat. Paid 100 happily.

Second time It was summer and I was wearing loose shorts; was wrapped to prevent mess from a handy. When she feels me wrapped, she pushes my shorts up higher, turns in reverse cowgirls and puts me in. Then she looks over her shoulder and says, "You'll tip me, right?" Right. Next time I was in that bar she was gone and other girls told me owner had been cracking down on extras. Got it just in time.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    A girl let me touch her leg one time. I nearly creamed my pants.
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    ^If you have a huge boner does that mean you shoot huge loads too?

Can you make my head even fatter than it already is with your load? I spend all day pimping hoes and pretending I don't have a penis cause that's what a good pimp does. But damn I need some release somehow?
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I was getting regular dances from this girl and she tells me to pull down my pants a little, and then she starts sucking my dick for a couple minutes. I was worried because that area was not too private. Thankfully no other customers were getting dances then, and no bouncers walked around there.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    Sure, a few times. Depends on the club itself and its vibe, and on your degree of familiarity there (both, how familiar are you WITH the establishment, and, how familiar are the dancers and staff with YOU). Investment dividends. Invest time, and decent behavior, in a location and a set of women long enough, something might pay off.

At a club which I frequent regularly, two of my dance partners have simply unzipped me, reached in, and given mister happy a handshake. With one I finished, with the other she got annoyed that I didn't and "promised" that next time she was going to make sure of it. And at other clubs, when it goes well, I've gotten close to that.

Different for each of the occasions, but one important point: I clicked with all the women. They were people with whom I "got along" not only in (1) the sense that I was a good little high-paying PL who was going to buy a lot of dances from them regularly day after day (although, yes, that certainly was the case) but also (2) in the sense that I was someone who could genuinely make them laugh, enjoy drinking or not-drinking while watching TV, and hear about their gripes and their lives outside of the strip club. We "got along." They therefore helped me to "get along" a bit extra in the VIP.

No extra costs. Neither time did the women involved ask for more money or somehow treat it like it was somehow above and beyond the call of duty relative to what would have been reasonable expectations. For each, in fact, I was in the area of the club where it is generally NOT expected to get extras, because the club has a much more private area (with high cover charge) for that. And for each, the girls were secretive about what they were doing for me, clearly hoping to make sure that the bouncers didn't notice because they'd be told to stop (or, to go hire the more expensive area, I suppose).

This doesn't happen for tourists, as far as I know. You have to be where the club is located for several months running, visit the club regularly, get to know the people. You have to earn trust from staff, bouncers, owners, whoever might be watching, AND earn good graces and approval from dancers, AND enough good graces and trust from the dancers that they think you've earned that trust from the staff too, AND ... etc..

It's in the hands of fate. I don't think you can just "decide" to go do this and cause it to happen. It's icing on the cake, you either get it or you don't by pure serendipity, although only if the situation has been adequately prepared. (For me, "fate" was not one of the dancers' names. Har har. Get it? "In the hands of fate" hahhaha ok never mind.)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Don't take a girl to the back room to see if she is good. Take her to the back room because she is already being great in the front room.

You select and approach the girl, then front room makeout session, then invite her to the back room for a first round, then take her home with you and keep on seeing her regularly to continue.

SJG

Highest gender wage gap in the Bay Area:
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/12/03/w…

TJ Street
    https://farm8.static.flickr.com/7318/961…

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7290/9620…

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5449/96322…

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2849/96290…

The Cube oF Space and the 22 Paths Of initiation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cXWcnHb…

⚡️ Arcanum 1⚡️ The Magician ⚡️ Tarot & Alchemy And Kabbalah
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05HTe25N…
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Awesome post Book Guy.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    an unexpected extra is nice!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    One time, this other dancer and I were doing double dances. She unbuttoned the customers’s shirt and started playing with his chest. Then she undid his buckle and zipper, and pulled it out and started rubbing it. We weren’t too far from the stage either.

I excused myself and went to the restroom for a couple of songs. When I came back, we did one last dance for him (with it all tucked back away). I made $140 and she made $180.

So she didn’t even get tipped extra for her efforts. And that was the last time I saw that regular. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had scheduled us to show up at the same time on purpose lol.

• larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Damn nicespice you got out of there when it was getting good. You didn’t want to join in on the extra action? Lol jk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion