tuscl

Smoking vs. Non-Smoking Club

Musterd21
Indiana
While I like going to a club and not coming out smelling like I have been in a smoke house I do like lighting a ladies cigarette for her. My grandma taught me how to hold the match till all the suffer burns off. So cool and so sexy to light a young lady’s cigarette. And at my age all ladies are young.

9 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    It is very sexy to light your stripper’s blunt and watch her get high.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't find smoking anything sexy - for the most-part I find a woman smoking off-putting
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I guess I watch too many old black & white movies. lol
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Non-smoking are my preference but I have visited smoking clubs and I avoided the dancers who were smoking.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I prefer nonsmoking clubs for the most part. However, nonsmoking can be a downside when the dancers spend a large portion of their shift outside smoking instead of circulating in the club.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I prefer non smoking clubs because I don’t want to be smelling like smoke when I leave.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I'm with Papi on this one. Don't find anything attractive about a woman smoking anything. If I see a hottie lighting up, she immediately becomes unattractive to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Via indoor air controls we have been able to get the smoking rate way down, second lowest, after Utah. In some outdoor areas, less people smoke than people who defecate or vomit in the middle of the sidewalk. In some social realms now, smoking just does not exist anymore.

A huge huge health savings because of this, and life just more pleasant. And this has come about in the last 10 years.

Some Community Colleges totally smoke free, even the entire parking lots. So the grounds used to be filthy. But they had volunteer student groups clean them up. That way they stay clean.

Huge improvement, much better world.

Strippers are not this clean, but going in this direction.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion