tuscl

Indy - recommendations needed quickly

DrumEsq
Missouri
Sunday, December 2, 2018 1:39 PM
I am headed to Indy on a business trip. I have not been there in a long time. I recall going to Dancers Showclub but memory is vague. I like a higher end club but where I can have fun. I enjoy an extra or take out on occasion but not required. Leaving tonight so its an emergency of sorts : )

2 comments

• whodey
    6 years ago
    I prefer Brad's when I get to Indy, but it has been more than a year since I've had the opportunity to go to Infy. They have the best selection of girls in town in my opinion. Dancers is usually my 2nd choice but I saw a review last week that talked about it basically being air dances right now because of some LEO activity. The mileage was always great in the past when I visited but hopefully someone who has been recently can give more info. Rio has the most open menu as far as ITC and OTC options and the girls are decent but a step below the quality of BBF and Dancers.
  • TomJones2
    6 years ago
    Whodey hit the nail on the head. PT’s also tries to be a higher end club, but I just can’t recommend it over BBF or Rio. Red Garter is probably the highest end club in Indy but with very low mileage. Would stay away from Dancers right now until the air dances end. As far as mileage per dollar spent, your best bet would be the Hip Hugger in Kokomo, but that’s not a high end club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion