Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nudes as collateral for micro loans?

nicespice
nicespiceVIP10284

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

LMAO Maybe I should take out a loan for the maximum amount possible. I’ll watermark my nudes, and when it gets outed due to nonpayment, it will be free advertising.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Ok so what I am hearing is you are willing to sell us nudes? For how much?

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

PaupDrake +++

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shit!

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Put me down for a few pics. I am willing to pay!!!

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

Nicespice, send me a few and we can talk $$'s lol.

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

Nicespice, send me a few and we can talk $$'s lol.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

I'll definitely chip in $20. Who else is in! Let's get a pot going!

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

$20 I’ll do $100.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement