tuscl

Disturbing or hilarious? You decide, bros

Broseph_
San Fran Bay Area, Bro!
Tuesday, November 27, 2018 2:17 PM
Bros, one time while I was babysitting SJG, I took him to a strip club. While we were there, I took a stripper to the back room and negotiated BBBJCIM for $100. I then got a crazy idea. I requested that instead of swallowing my load, she hold it in her mouth and go makeout with SJG and spit all of my man juices into his mouth. She was hesistant, but once I offered to double the price to $200, she agreed to do it. At the moment. I thought it was a hilarious prank, bros. However, there were consequences to my actions. SJG now thinks it is a normal occurrence to have a front room makeout session. Also, considering the fact that girl sucked my dick, and my load ended up in SJG’s mouth, wouldn’t that mean the SJG indirectly sucked my dick as well? I don’t know about you bros, but I find the thought of receding a BJ from SJG in any form to be very disturbing. - Bro!

20 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Broseph_, Girls aren't that stupid. They take care of themselves and they take care of their hygiene. The stupid one Broseph_, is you! SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s disturbing - and yet hilarious at the same time! Knowing SJG swallowed a load of pale ale is too funny!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Cashman, no girl would ever do anything like that. Just because we have a moron Broseph_ on this thread, that does not mean that you have to imitate him. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SJG I’m unable to confirm whether our fellow esteemed member Broseph is of inferior intellectual capacity, so I’d prefer if you didn’t refer to him as being a moron.
  • Broseph_
    6 years ago
    Bros, SJG is still mad because he got a taste of my manly mojo - Bro!
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    lololololol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Broseph and Cashman, demonstrating just how Pathetic strip club patrons really are. SJG
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Everyone, stop fighting! Make love not war! Come to my thread and post funny inappropriate jokes!
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    Everyone, stop fighting! Make love not war! Come to my thread and post funny inappropriate jokes!
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    [view link] Right here^^^
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Broseph, you don't actually think I'd let you orchestrate any of my own affairs, or even tolerate you presence do you? SJG
  • ime
    6 years ago
    So Sanjoseguy is not just a cocksucker but also a cocksucker by proxy. What a fag
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Not sure which,, but this act makes someone a fag by proxy,,,, especially if he enjoyed it!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You guys would all make a great human sacrifice! SJG
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Lol, all of this is awesome. Hardest I've laughed in a week
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    It's weird this struck such a chord with SJG. Maybe he secretly likes to taste his own man juice?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    SMH wheres that WTF video game youtube link when you need one
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Good deal for SJG. He was introduced to the lifestyle of front room makeout sessions while at the same time getting a surprise treat completely free of charge. You paid $200 and had a bj by proxy from SJG. Years later it’s still gnawing at you. I think SJG was the winner in this situation.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Laugh now, but remember, each of the previous baby sitters vanished without a trace and has not been heard from since. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion