tuscl

Strip club lights

larryfisherman
California
Monday, November 26, 2018 2:23 PM
It has already been said that the strip club lights hide some of the girls imperfections. The strip club lights also make the girls tanner than what they actually are. Recently I’ve hung out with three strippers outside the club, and their skin looked a lot lighter than me than when I saw them in the strip club. We went to night clubs and their skin was their normal color, but in the strip clubs they look tanner. I don’t know what it is about the strip club lights, but it hides imperfections and it makes you look tanner.

10 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I think mostly they just limit the amount of light. SJG
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    It also makes PLs more attractive too.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The club lights make the dancers look better. The club’s darkness makes the PL’s look better...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^+1
  • bruno0639
    6 years ago
    I need all the help I can get, so if I look better, so be it.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • ScarHoneyy
    6 years ago
    A lot of clubs focus on red spectrum lighting which can in turn make the girls look darker and make imperfections less noticeable because the red is often a stimulating and sexy color. It helps make you excited so you miss details. ;) I never understood clubs with blue lighting. Makes everything look awful.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    How many strip clubs have color organs, lights that follow the music. And are they incandescent or LED? SJG
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Maybe the girls use self tanners or go to tanning salons....
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I need red lights on me constantly based on this info.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion