tuscl

Sexual Energy of a Club

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever notice how at a club you can get sex at and a club that you can not has different sex vibes

Enery is low to dead at clubs with no extras

At the clubs wear its free to have its sky high

6 comments

• Icey
    6 years ago
    I think you mean to say that the chicks at clubs where they do extras are sky high...
  • loper
    6 years ago
    not really.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Its probably because extras girls are usually more comfortable with sex so they don't mind there being a sexual vibe. An extras club is going to be mostly these girls. Sometimes non-extras girls try to police the extras girls at non-extras clubs so the vibe will be different.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Session, that is the litmus test and the key to a mind blowing experience, and to a girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I like clubs with a very filthy vibe. The dancers know what the customers are there for - so it’s no secret - and that makes it more relaxed.

When you go to the back room - everyone knows the deal. There’s less pretense - and that’s good.

A dancer squatted down to chat with me - and I told her that I needed to cum. She asked me “How long?” - I told her as soon as possible. She hopped off stage - took me by the hand - and my pants were off - and I was inside of her in about a minute!
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    Its probably because extras girls are usually more comfortable with sex so they don't mind there being a sexual vibe. An extras club is going to be mostly these girls. Sometimes non-extras girls try to police the extras girls at non-extras clubs so the vibe will be different.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion