tuscl

Stormy Daniels is named "national spokesperson" for Deja Vu chain & an advocate

NeverEnuf
"That's why it's so great: People have to pay attention to you because you're naked," says dancer Breauna with a laugh.
For all you Stormy Daniels haters here's a link to an article that reports that Stormy has been named as a "national spokesperson" for the Deja Vu chain AND she says she will be an advocate for their dancers. Maybe she can get them to lower the exorbitant fees they charge the dancers! And get rid of the omnipresent cameras!

http://freep.mi.newsmemory.com/?publink=…

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm sure she'll turn the dancers into even greedier ROBs
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I'll never to into a Deja Vu again.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Deja vu sucks wallets dry. Stormy daniels sucks dick. They are perfect for each other.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    That is to say, they both SUCK.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Thankfully there are no Deja Vu clubs in Atlanta.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I'm quitting my club lol. Fuck this.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Time to boycott all deja Vu clubs. matter resolved.
  • crsm27
    6 years ago
    It was smart of Deja Vu.... with so many people "hating" on Trump in the nation. People will come out to see, great, and meet her. Granted the dancers might get some of the bounce back. But I am sure not as much. But again in the same breathe.... is stupid for Deja Vu... because the other half who is with Trump and think she is a ROB in more ways than one... will boycott the chain. damned if you do and damned if you dont.

I could care less.... I have never been a fan of that chain. It is for the just turned 18 crowd.... IMHO
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Gotta hand it to her, she has sure monetized the hell out of this - but IMO she has sold her soul to the devil for $$$ and good chance she'll pay a price for all her cuntiness (karma can be a bitch)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Stormy Daniels may not be the most ethical woman out there but she out trolled Trump. So I give her props for that
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    She is awesome in fuck machine video - google it.

• Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    So Deja Vu has basically screwed themselves twice by making this move. First off they have damaged their revenue stream in that the more conservative patrons, which are probably older and have on average more disposable income, will stop visiting their establishments thus hurting everyone in the wallet. Secondly, Stormy wanting to be the advocate for the dancers will probably push for benefits, regular paychecks for the dancers, and who knows what kind of rules changes thus pissing off both Deja Vu management and the customers.

Of course you will probably have all those young liberal bucks wanting to get dances from Stormy when she appears at their local club. And they can have her skanky ass all night long.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Stormy Daniels was ordered to pay Trump's legal fees so other than proving she's a lowlife, she got nothing from this ordeal. Kind of funny that despite the fact she lost, most people are so uninformed they think she made out on all of this. I see her Attorney is also going down the tubes. remind me again when Trump was impeached.........
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    SD and DV deserve each other
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Doesn't look like people think much of DV. And I had thought it was just me who prefers dives and shit holes, where the women can do whatever they want.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    about Stormy Daniels herself, I really couldn't care less.

http://www.stormydaniels.com/

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion